Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Photo thread number 8

1585960616264»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    This is hilarious. So much better than seeing pictures!
    Looks like its over to 9
    Bravo! Encore! :p
    There appears to be chaos as there has been two Number 9 threads created, I'm sure if peoplean calm down, things in here can continue, after all why is it for some reason these threads die shortly after 2,000 posts.

Plus would save bother deciding which thread of number 9 to argue over, though the mods are welcome to do so as they please.

The voice of reason has spoken!
    MrG wrote:
    There appears to be chaos as there has been two Number 9 threads created, I'm sure if peoplean calm down, things in here can continue, after all why is it for some reason these threads die shortly after 2,000 posts.

Plus would save bother deciding which thread of number 9 to argue over, though the mods are welcome to do so as they please.

Why do you want to shit all over my thread?
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    MrG wrote:

1983's was first so leave that was.

Stop trying to cause an argument you plankton.
    JsT wrote:
    you plankton.
    Lol. I'll change mine to 10 wait for 9 to go wonky then bring it up again k??
This discussion has been closed.