Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

It's the end of the world

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There was one in Wales the other week. Fucking Londoners, don't know what's going on outside their city.
    There was one in Wales the other week. Fucking Londoners, don't know what's going on outside their city.

I must have missed your posting .. :)

BTW how many sheep were uprooted .. lol
    "End of the world"

lol not quiet yet.
    HIT wrote:
    "End of the world"

lol not quiet yet.

You seen the weather it rains every single night for weeks on end.

We had to go pick up someone from the airport at 5am, it was like hell on earth out there. BTW Can I blame George Bush for the Weather?
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    There was one up here the other week. Only cos its in London it makes the news. Typical.
    JsT wrote:
    There was one up here the other week. Only cos its in London it makes the news. Typical.

So what was the damage?
    You seen the weather it rains every single night for weeks on end.

We had to go pick up someone from the airport at 5am, it was like hell on earth out there. BTW Can I blame George Bush for the Weather?
    Hmm, rains every single night weeks on end. :chin: Could this be the return of Noah's Ark? lol

I heard thunder today which I think is unusual this time of year. I remember a few years back when we had a snow storm and thundering and lightening, that was weird. I guess this could be our last Xmas. lol
    The fireworks factory explosion near Ringmer made the news!
    And that's pretty much in the middle of no where, and 5 miles from my house!
    My whole house shook and I looked out of my bedroom window to see a giant explosion and the largest cloud of smoke I've ever seen in my life fill the air, I thought world war 3 had started! lol I then heard fuck loads of smaller bangs going off for the next few hours, which would have been the fireworks, and fire engines.
    Shame about the two fire fighters who died, one of them was the brother of my mums friend.
    R.I.P.
    pill 'ed wrote:
    The fireworks factory explosion near Ringmer made the news!
    And that's pretty much in the middle of no where, and 5 miles from my house!
    My whole house shook and I looked out of my bedroom window to see a giant explosion and the largest cloud of smoke I've ever seen in my life fill the air, I thought world war 3 had started! lol I then heard fuck loads of smaller bangs going off for the next few hours, which would have been the fireworks, and fire engines.
    Shame about the two fire fighters who died, one of them was the brother of my mums friend.
    R.I.P.

Did you think you were under a terrorist attack?
    Just feel some sympathy for Eric Ellis Jones.
    Did you think you were under a terrorist attack?

Well when my house shook I thought a tree had fallen over and knocked down a wall somewhere in my house or something, but when I saw the explosion, thoughts of a terrorist attack did cross my mind.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    So what was the damage?
    Bout 30 or so houses damage, cars damaged 3 injuries or something.
    This news has quite literally blown me away
    JsT wrote:

They should change the name from BBC to LBC :p

Whoop de fucking do !! :yeees: