Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

sober/clean hallucinations

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was not quiet sure where to post this threat, but i thought here would be a good place... i want to know if something is perfectly normal or a bit strange. without sounding mad i understand when people are very tired they see things in the dark..... but i go threw stages where some nights when i try to sleep i see faces, not very clear but they can sometimes be scary i understand its all in the mind. but i would see them if im tired and been laying in the dark for along time, i close my eyes and i see them, to lose them i open my eyes but they just come back... i understand this is something ive built up in my mind and perhaps sometimes im just looking to see them again therfore i do... but also when i go to the toilet i dont want to look at my face in the mirror incase of seeing something.

could this be due to a sense of paranoia? or does everyone see a little bit of stuff in the dark.. as i said they are not intense or crazy thoughts but they can sometimes be a bit scarey.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dont see in what way this is related to drugs? Is there supposed to be some sort of link?
    have you ever done drugs?
    JamesZero wrote:
    I dont see in what way this is related to drugs? Is there supposed to be some sort of link?

it isnt directly as i said... but what other category would it be better placed, and i already diagnosed it as being over paranoid and alot of people who use drugs develop a more a more paranoid mind. thus i chose to post in this topic.
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    have you ever done drugs?

E, shrooms, weed mostly coke
    Who knows, perhaps your developing medium ship skills. Set a stool up and take peoples fortune. :cool:

Or better advice would probably go to the DR. Would you have said you abused drugs?
    When my mate abused e's, he suffers now from hallucinations.
    i didnt abuse e's but i see stuff all the time now.. like the stars movin in circles and a glass moving a little bit and my eyes go weird sometimes... it really bugs me but ive only taken pills 10 times max so i dont reckon its them..
    OP go to your doc maybe?
    some kinda of hppd maybe?

my vision is fucked