Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

more sociable

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i hate people nowadays. i hate the way when my back is out the door, they're stabbin it.

who can i meet to change me. here is my outlook on relationships.

men want to be ordered around, ppl are way to fucking easy for me, everyone wants to be near me, but they can't wait to talk amongst themselves about me when im gone. leaving me thinking they were shit, they couldn't even stand up to me./

fuck society, i am the law but i can't be this way forever who do i need to know to put all these shit men and women back in their places.

save me before i start smilling inwardly and becoming evil.

alex

Comments

• Options
    Is this more of a rant than a question?! I'm a little confused, maybe make it a bit clearer for us?
  • Options
    This thread is gay.
  • Options
    Is this more of a rant than a question?! I'm a little confused...

Someone making love with their ego.
  • Options
    TomUk wrote:
    Someone making love with their ego.

Yeah I think so. Men want to be ordered around? Erm what?!
  • Options
    Does anyone else think this poster seems a bit familiar? :chin:

Anyway, Alex, you can't meet anyone to change you. If you have problems with yourself, you have to be the one to change them; looking to other people to make your life better is one way to make both you and them unhappy.

Incidentally, I'm sure people aren't talking amongst themselves about you as soon as you're gone, I think that's probably just paranoia and insecurity in your part. Chin up mate. The world's really not such a bad place as you think it is.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Does anyone else think this poster seems a bit familiar? :chin:
    yep -the sovereign. i've mentioned that on threads before and reported it to the mods but they took no notice.
  • Options
    Yes that's who I thought it was too.
  • Options
    Well as people know, we didn't ban him for any other reason than to give him a break, so we gave him a second chance when he returned. Doesn't look like anything has improved though, which leaves us with no option but the obvious.
This discussion has been closed.