Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The Good old... Sunday thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Haha, for those of us (Just me then?) who work weekends (Or are also uni students) and therefore don't do much drinking at the weekend, what have you planned for the week?

Lightweights with your 2 night weekends :p

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have got a triple whammy of entertainment this week - seeing The Saw Doctors on Tuesday night (SO excited), Basement Jaxx on Wednesday and Buzzcocks on Thursday -- which will be followed up by a MAJOR night on the peeve I reckon. This fun will be punctuated by four (yes, four) medical appointments and a whole new clutch of pervy builders as I am working on a different site for the week. Fun times!

Friday night I am going to liquor up my newly-single friend and set her loose on the men of the toon, but then that is probably best saved for the next weekend thread :D
    Doofay wrote:
    (Or are also uni students) and therefore don't do much drinking at the weekend

Ha never stopped me.

Though I am really really skint so I can see myself eating cheap tesco food, smoking rolly baccy and not heading out this week. Also got an essay to do for Wednesday that I haven't even started, nothing new there then. :D
    Ooof, well.

Monday - Hectic day of lectures.. And then watching xmas lights and little kids sing carols in Guildhall square. HOORAH for xmas!
    Tuesday - Tiger Tiger for special xmas thing (free shot + goody bag :D)
    Wednesday - Love, Actually
    Thursday - Possibly another Christmas partay.
    Friday - Jongleurs

:razz:

And somewhere inbetween all that inmportant stuff, I have work & essays to do. Boo.
    I've got a horrible week ahead of me. I need to finish a number of essays that are due in a week on monday, prepare for 4 assessed seminars, go to all my assessed seminars & lectures. I'm also in work Thursday and Friday night.

URGH.
    yay this thread is a better idea! weekends are rubbish. :p

i'm in uni every day and my dissertation tutor wants my 2nd chapter asap so i'll be doing that. also have an essay due in on the 12th so i have that to do. i'm also gonna get a new hair cut..though can't decide whether to just get a trim or be a bit more adventerous! my hair doesn't always like to play ball. :( then i'm going out on wednesday and in between this i'll be eating, doing some christmas shopping and going to the gym! :thumb:
    Work work work.

Should be a bit less boring this week, cause I'm back onto normal work rather than the mind-numbing "more responsibility" shit I got landed with last week.

I've got my team night out on Wednesday, we're away for a few drinks and a bite to eat then we're away to a comedy club. It's a bit of a bitch that night because it's *somebody's* 18th birthday night out that night, and Love Actually is on the TV as well (even though that's not really important cause I've got it on DVD anyway :razz:)

I hope it's not pissing rain all week either.
    Monday I have a few lectures then will go to the supermarket for foooood.
    Tuesday I have a lecture and gotta get part of my dissertation done to hand in on thursday. Wednesday I'm helping some youth offenders do fun stuff so they don't go out and steal things, Thursday another lecture and handing in work. Friday I have a lecture and might go do some more xmas shopping in the afternoon. And then I shall be having a mental weekend.
    The usual - work placement tomorrow & Wednesday, school Tuesday, Thursday & Friday.
    Got nothing planned. Same old monotonous weekdays.. :thumb:
    I had a clean shave and a hot bath. :)

Im on a lay off from the gym next week so I can rest up. :cool:
    Monday - Presentation, Newsteam Social in the evening
    Tuesday - Welsh Soc Christmas Meal/Catfish Xmas party
    Wednesday - Seminar, Football Match
    Thursday - Seminar, Radio Show, All dayer at a club
    Friday - Spend Hungover
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Working on Mon, Wed, Fri and then the rest of the week I shall be laying the kitchen floor, disposing of a fridge, moving our room into the spare room and making ours the spare, finishing my Christmas shopping before Meadowhall gets to busy to bear and making time to eat, sleep, cuddle my husband and relaxing for 2 minutes.
    Monday - Working.
    Tues - Working.
    Wed - LIL CHRIS YAS.
    Thurs - Canny mind if I'm working or not. Probably out demolishing quid pints.
    Fri - Probably working.
    Sat - Hee haw.
    Sun - OPTIMO. YAS.
    I like to get shitfaced on Sundays because monday is work. Then be late for work because I had to stop for coffee and a burger king and getting pissed off because my car is frozen shut with a foot of snow on the windshield and the defrost isn't working quick enough, god forbid I use a scraper, after I've pressed snooze so many times I'm already 20 minutes late. Its just how it works. Great start to a great week.
    Doing a talk at the House of Lords tomorrow, out with nurses again during the week, other than that nothing out of the ordinary.
    I'm going to do 100km on the exercise bike by friday. So far i've done 64 :D

Apart from that i'll be working, eating and sleeping.
    Monday- College plus driving lesson..Staying over boyfriend's house
    Tuesday- Home. Sleep. Sociology essay on functionalism. Fun
    Wednesday- Do the essay which I probably didn't do on Tuesday.
    Thursday- College
    Friday- College then see boyfriend

All I have planned! Tomorrow is going to be horrible. I have a Maths lesson and have to hand in an English essay which I think I did crap on.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Work all week. I've been putting in some serious hours recently. Infact I've only just got back now from a job in Putney.
    Weekender Offender 
    Monday- Class and finish my essay.
    Tuesday-Class and start another essay and head out on the piss.
    Wednesday- Get essay done for friday
    Thursday- same as wednesday
    Friday- Working and out on the town
    Saturday-Same as Friday
    Sunday- Back to Uni again for the last week before christmas.

Same thing as every week really.

Gotta go very easy on my cash though, spent around £180 last night. :(
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Monday - Uni + Essays
    Tuesday - Uni + Barcrawl
    Wednesday - Xmas Shopping + Uni Work
    Thursday - Uni
    Friday - Sleep!