Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Drug Dealers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
its always made me wonder how do people meet their drug dealers?
Because surely they don't just approach you, offer you drugs and give their number for next time, it really doesnt make sense to me as surely dont they get arreseted?

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Though mates mates of mates etc.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And word gets around.
    clubbing is usally a way of meeting them. or the school gates :p
    no one ever tells me about them though, it sucks:(
    playdead wrote:
    no one ever tells me about them though, it sucks:(
    Perhaps you cant be trusted and/or have a big mouth. ;)
    i don't i guess im just one of those people you wouldnt really expect to do drugs
    also, im not the most popular person so that proabably doesnt help...
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    When I was younger I used togo to clubs and keep asking until I found someone selling pills (something I'd never do now), quite often I'd then do runs for them sorting him business out in the club for free pills, often this would lead to me getting a phone number for deals outside the club.

I would never recomend this though. I have gotten into fights with people before, simply for offering them drugs in clubs.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Skive wrote:
    Though mates mates of mates etc.

Yeah, that.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    There is a factsheet on Dealing with Dealers that may be of interest to you...
    playdead wrote:
    Because surely they don't just approach you, offer you drugs and give their number for next time, it really doesnt make sense to me as surely dont they get arreseted?

Actually one of my dealers at college did just walk up to me and my mate out of the blue and asked us if we smoked skunk and then gave us his number. Other than that, friends of friends...overtime I ended up becoming really good mates with pill/coke dealers e.t.c and then, like Skive, ended up doing a bit of running for them which in turn introduced me to other dealers.
    :lol::lol: Which actually reminds me of when I was fucked on pills, coke, weed and alcohol in Amsterdam, strolling round the streets at like 4am asking literally EVERYONE for Ecstasy, even the prostitutes, and I saw this bloke that looked just like one of the many illegal street dealers in Amsterdam and asked him for Ecstasy...he turned round and said "No, bot you should be careful about who you ask...you know who I am?" I said no... and then he pulled out some I.D saying Nederlande Polite (Netherlands Police) lol and told me to get out of here basically. :lol: Proper sketchy but I was so fucked at the time I didn't really care, just carried on asking.
    Same as everyone else really... through mates of mate, or at raves...
    through other mates.. from clubs.. and sometimes just common knowledge
    Skive wrote:
    I have gotten into fights with people before, simply for offering them drugs in clubs.

aye always a few wankers on their high horse
    My mates a body builder so there's a few dealers at his gym that i've met, and going to the clubs i go to it's not difficult to spot who's selling.
    Mates of mates, start of with small time dealers who rip you off but you sorta climb the ladder eventually and get to know proper dealers. It's like a wee community, when you go out you see the same faces, know they're off it and if you're stuck you can go to them to help ya out.
    Excatly what that scorte said...

now these days i know most the big dealers but not the big big boys if u know what i mean but i really never have any trouble getitng hold of most things.

First time i met our proper e and coke dealer it was me and scrotehead there a couple of years ago and now he's like a mate and a dealer so it's all good.
    Any dealer with a bit of sense will be reluctant to give out his number to a random in a club. However once you get to know people, you get introduced to other people. Just don't get pushy about getting someone's number, and don't get offended if they tell you to fuck off!
    Mates of mates always. You don't ask you don't get.
    Got a weed dealer first from a friend, asked him if he had any other connects
    yeh you do get to know other dealers through dealers. good scene all that, i miss it.
    My friend knew the main dealers at the club we normally went to. Then your friends start dealing and u get off them, then you start picking up yourself and sorting your friends out, then eating the profits. Used to pick up 100, sell 60, then i,d have the 40. I,m paying the price now though as i got caught:crying: . Should definitly leave dealing to the professionals.:yes:
    most people know someone or know someone who knows someone I think. It depends what youre after though. Im not that adept at finding new people, but some people are great at it. At a festival the other year, we wanted pills so my friend just went up to the most mashed looking people she could find dancing at the front and asked them where they got theirs and could she get some.
    It worked, but im not sure I would have had the nerve or would have done it. Bit dodgy for the dealer to be ok with that too as we could have been anyone.
    playdead wrote:
    its always made me wonder how do people meet their drug dealers?
    tbh its usually easy to get drugs off of friends, i wouldn't call that dealing drugs exactly. even though i suppose really it is.
    i would never get drugs from someone selling in the street who i didn't know. scc is right, 'most people do know someone or know someone who knows someone else'.
    tho' i'd only buy off someone i know personally.
    otter wrote:
    tbh its usually easy to get drugs off of friends, i wouldn't call that dealing drugs exactly. even though i suppose really it is.

It most certainly is in the eyes of the law. Technically passing a spliff to someone is supply.
    budda wrote:
    It most certainly is in the eyes of the law. Technically passing a spliff to someone is supply.

Yea, was gonna say that.

If that's the case everyone who has ever smoked a joint and passed it on is dealing.
    budda wrote:
    surely dealing in the eye of the law is where money changes hand for drugs? not just freely handing some over? :confused:
    otter wrote:
    surely dealing in the eye of the law is where money changes hand for drugs? not just freely handing some over? :confused:

Nope, sure if someone is found with alot of something and alot of cash or if someone is seen giving cash to them and they are then found with drugs then that is evidence to suggest they are dealing, but giving any drug to someone, irrelevant of who's drugs they are, is considered dealing.
    pill 'ed wrote:
    but giving any drug to someone, irrelevant of who's drugs they are, is considered dealing.
    :eek:

right so if someone hands me a drug and i pass it on, i'm a drug dealer...
    shit! i'm a drug dealer :o :shocking:

tho' i'd bet that makes anyone who takes drugs 'a dealer', as they are bound to pass some onto / share with their mates :yeees: - seriously, do you know anyone who wouldn't?
    otter wrote:
    :eek:

right so if someone hands me a drug and i pass it on, i'm a drug dealer...
    shit! i'm a drug dealer :o :shocking:

tho' i'd bet that makes anyone who takes drugs 'a dealer', as they are bound to pass some onto / share with their mates :yeees: - seriously, do you know anyone who wouldn't?

Yep, it's lame isn't it?
    But that's the Law for you :banghead:
    Well i sorta make the busness come to me, e.g. run
    =D
    free drugs
    always the way