Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Chav Lovers

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Are Chavs Good in Bed?

I've never been with one but on the bus yesterday there was two chav girls.

They were loud, crude, rude ... but also seriously hot.

I'm wondering if that lack on inhibition and confidence would show up in the bedroom as a positive thing. So anyone had any experience here?

Comments

• Options
    the bus yesterday there was two chav girls.

Get their earrings, our curtains need more support :D
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Get their earrings, our curtains need more support :D

Gypsy Style Ear Rings are well Sexi ..
  • Options
    Chav girls are all pretty much under the age of 15, so for one they're not legal! Lol! But if they were sad enough to be chav's that are of legal age then I reckon the loud mouth, gob shite lark would disappear in the bedroom! They'd probably lie there like a sack of spuds, or nick your phone & your bmx (if you have one!) & your curtain pole (good one Rubber skin!) to use it as an earring holder! Lol!
  • Options
    not worth bothering about, unless you want an STI.

the chav i got with before (stickly sex only basis) was a canny shag, seemed to know what shes doing alright
  • Options
    Good at blowjobs. Never slept with one.

Might try it one day.
  • Options
    olaola wrote:
    not worth bothering about, unless you want an STI.
    /QUOTE]

Right, because THAT'S how you tell if someone has an STI :rolleyes:

idiot.
  • Options
    ToniLou26 wrote:
    Chav girls are all pretty much under the age of 15, so for one they're not legal! Lol! But if they were sad enough to be chav's that are of legal age then I reckon the loud mouth, gob shite lark would disappear in the bedroom! They'd probably lie there like a sack of spuds, or nick your phone & your bmx (if you have one!) & your curtain pole (good one Rubber skin!) to use it as an earring holder! Lol!
    Thats very true, they tend to be really young.

But I was 16 when I had my experiance with one and she was 17.

BTW the op, does this ansew your question?
    Maxi-Posters-Little-Britain---Vicky-Pollard-72240.jpg
  • Options
    Why would "chavs" as you so pleasantly put it be any better or worse than anyone else? Its like saying are people with green eyes good in bed. Some will be, some wont be.
  • Options
    Why would "chavs" as you so pleasantly put it be any better or worse than anyone else? Its like saying are people with green eyes good in bed. Some will be, some wont be.
    Usually chavs are really gobby, so it would be rude not to put good use to that gob.

Op, go for it.
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    Usually chavs are really gobby, so it would be rude not to put good use to that gob.

Op, go for it.

So why not ask if gobby people are good at sex? You don't have to be a "chav" to be gobby.
  • Options

As the original poster stated .. because their lifestyle may mean they have more confidence / lack of inhibition / sense of fun perhaps?

The answer to your question was already given in the very first post
  • Options
    Are Chavs Good in Bed?

I'm wondering if that lack on inhibition and confidence would show up in the bedroom as a positive thing. So anyone had any experience here?

Don't know mate, never had any experience with Chav girls... only one way to find out though. :naughty:
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Don't know mate, never had any experience with Chav girls... only one way to find out though. :naughty:

This reminds me of some guys at Uni who used to go on what they called "Pull a Pig" night...

They actually said from their own experience that a less attractive girl was so grateful to have the attention that they tried a lot harder and were actually seriously good in bed.
  • Options
    This reminds me of some guys at Uni who used to go on what they called "Pull a Pig" night...

They actually said from their own experience that a less attractive girl was so grateful to have the attention that they tried a lot harder and were actually seriously good in bed.
    Thats actually really nasty "pull a pig". lol
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    Thats actually really nasty "pull a pig". lol

Their words not mine, and their theory I guess does kinda make sense.

And they're the ones that put it into practice and it seemed from their experiences to indeed be the case that the girls did more to please the guys, etc
  • Options
    Well, who needs to look at the mantelpiece when they're stoking the fire, eh?

I've heard the same thing said about older women too. As much as anything I think it shows a lack of confidence in the men doing it- they're going for the "pig" because the good-looking girl they really like would turn them down. Either that or they fancy a girl their mates think is a "pig" and get all embarrassed.

Why would a "chav" be any different to anyone else? How bizarre. It's like expecting all goths to be good in bed and into the kinky stuff.
  • Options
    The stereotyping on this thread is terrible.

I'd probably be classed as a chav, and that STI response was just pathetic. I'm no more likely to have one than anyone else.

To the original poster, pull one and find out.
  • Options
    its alright to make jokes/ assumptions about chavs being teenage single mums but not about STI's?
  • Options
    olaola wrote:
    its alright to make jokes/ assumptions about chavs being teenage single mums but not about STI's?

It's a bit different saying they have kids, and saying their diseased.
  • Options
    LacyMay wrote:
    It's a bit different saying they have kids, and saying their diseased.

debatable:lol:

seriously, its different but is it any more offensive. If i was the subject of the joke i would have have a disease than a child for 18 years
  • Options
    olaola wrote:
    debatable:lol:

seriously, its different but is it any more offensive. If i was the subject of the joke i would have have a disease than a child for 18 years

Yes it is more offensive! I couldn't care less if someone thought i'd had a child, i'd be fuckin annoyed if someone assumed i was carrying a disease though.
  • Options
    I've been out with a guy "chav" before and he was good in bed so its proably the same with the girls, some are, some aren't
    i'm not a chav myself, i feel the hole hair, earings, tracksuit thing looks a bit crap to be honest and must chav girls arent that pretty dressed like that but a few can be...
    but its your opinion and if u like them you may aswel give one ago, if you don't like it just never sleep with one again haha
  • Options
    In the end, we're all just people... we all have thoughts and feelings, we all do a lot of the same things. Perhaps we might find that it's better to learn about people and possibly even respect them, before we blindly consider them weird or immoral and denounce them.

My son's girlfriend is not a chav, but her best friend would probably be considered a chav. She's 15, she's loud and mouthy, she's even pregnant, sigh, but a nicer girl you could not hope to meet when you look underneath it all, she's got a good heart. It would be so easy to look at her and dismiss her as "just some chav".

People are people. Sometimes it's good to remember that.
  • Options
    Miffy wrote:
    In the end, we're all just people... we all have thoughts and feelings, we all do a lot of the same things. Perhaps we might find that it's better to learn about people and possibly even respect them, before we blindly consider them weird or immoral and denounce them.

My son's girlfriend is not a chav, but her best friend would probably be considered a chav. She's 15, she's loud and mouthy, she's even pregnant, sigh, but a nicer girl you could not hope to meet when you look underneath it all, she's got a good heart. It would be so easy to look at her and dismiss her as "just some chav".

Generally speaking becaus a girl falls pregnant young doesnt make her a chav or anything, and because someone is mouthy (even though chavs are) doesnt mean there chavs.

The best I could find.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,283 Skive's The Limit
    Miffy wrote:

:heart:
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Just because somebody dresses a certain way, or is brought up in a slightly different culture doesn't mean people should look down their nose at them.
  • Options
    Just because somebody dresses a certain way, or is brought up in a slightly different culture doesn't mean people should look down their nose at them.
    Exactly. If you don't liek someone it should be based on their personality not because of where they are from or how they dress.
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    Generally speaking becaus a girl falls pregnant young doesnt make her a chav or anything, and because someone is mouthy (even though chavs are) doesnt mean there chavs.

The best I could find.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chav

I know what a Chav is. This girl would be considered a chav. She also happens to be 15, loud and pregnant.

:)
  • Options
    My mates pregnant and shes only 15. shes not a chav and most wouldn't think shes ever had sex
    chavs are just like everyone else but they got their reputation i think, from being so gobby so more people know about what they get up to
  • Options
    I get called an Emo or Grebo all the time bye people considered as Chavs and it gets on my nerves just because the way I dress. Stereotypes suck.