Home Anything Goes

How do whales have sex?

2»

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    zooby wrote:
    tht looks suprisingly similar!! :P:P sept tht ones not quite as big

    Shhh, don't tell people about mr. johnson :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shhh, don't tell people about mr. johnson :(

    :lol: Please tell thats not what you call your willy.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't know what to call my willy.

    Willy suffices quite nicely actually.

    Wee willy wonka :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I prefer cock. Willy what you call it when you about 12. :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I prefer cock. Willy what you call it when you about 12. :D

    That's so diiiiiiirty though.

    Ooh let me see your cock. Good for dirty sex talk. Everyday talk, I call it willy :D. It sounds like its really happy when you say willy!

    When I was 12 it was dick. And nob. Hohoho :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    LOL my best mates girlfriend calls his penis, Princess Sparkle! :lol::lol::lol:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote:
    LOL my best mates girlfriend calls his penis, Princess Sparkle! :lol::lol::lol:

    :nervous:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That's so diiiiiiirty though.

    Ooh let me see your cock. Good for dirty sex talk.

    Thats the whole reason why I call it that! I have a very diiiiiiiiiiiirty mind. :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Erm... look everyone... I think it's admirable that you've all launched into the discussion of whale's dicks with great enthusiasm...

    But am I the only one who thought... Why?

    What's the reason for wanting to know how whales have sex... why whales in particular?

    :confused:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lu_C wrote:
    Erm... look everyone... I think it's admirable that you've all launched into the discussion of whale's dicks with great enthusiasm...

    But am I the only one who thought... Why?

    What's the reason for wanting to know how whales have sex... why whales in particular?

    :confused:

    Because there so large it seems unplausable they'd be able to....
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lu_C wrote:
    Erm... look everyone... I think it's admirable that you've all launched into the discussion of whale's dicks with great enthusiasm...

    But am I the only one who thought... Why?

    What's the reason for wanting to know how whales have sex... why whales in particular?

    :confused:

    We have a deficit of good topics on here, which is why we're all so inclined to participate in similar discussions, especially when it's about sex.

    And i must admit, i also wanted to know. :rolleyes: It's a strange image... two whales. :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It has been quite an informative thread!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    MrG wrote:
    It has been quite an informative thread!

    Yep, and hillarious!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    That killer whale has a massive wilkins.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    pill 'ed wrote:
    LOL my best mates girlfriend calls his penis, Princess Sparkle! :lol::lol::lol:

    Whats weirder, that its a female name, or that you know what its called.
Sign In or Register to comment.