Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Pole in the Bedroom

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Any one thing it would be a turn on to have a pole in the bedroom - as in the ones they use for pole dancing?

So the ladies can give their men a little show to turn them on?

It's also supposed to be good excercise.

How NOT to pole dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sYFp_x0ujo

How to pole dance
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjOfyS7ZTn0

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know a girl who has one in her living room, she's a pole dancer so practices on it.
    I wouldnt have one in my room because it will look chavey.
    haha thats brilliant :D
    lipsy wrote:
    haha thats brilliant :D

Hey Lipsy if you like that I'll dance for ya ... just have a handful of fiver's ready :thumb:
    I wouldn't have a pole like that in my bedroom or anywhere else in the house. Aside from performers like Dita Von Teese and Immodesty Blaize, I don't find the whole pole dancing strip routine a turn on at all, all the strip clubs I have been to seem to adopt the formula of, ''Get the money, chuck the clothes on the floor and gyrate while trying not to maintain that bored look on your face."

*prefers burlesque and belly dancing* so no poles :D
    I wouldn't have a Pole in the bedroom. Unless he was rewiring the sockets that is.

[/funny]
    Any one thing it would be a turn on to have a pole in the bedroom

when im in the bedroom and i get turned on i usally get a pole hohoho

a cheap sexual inuendo makes the world go round!
    i want a pole & to learn how to pole dance but i dont think i would have the confidence to do it infront of anyone, i wish i was though :( x
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    My sister has one in the garage. She's a dance at a gents club. It cost her over 200 nicker which I thought was outragous. Surely a bit of scaffold pole would do? :D
    Weekender Offender 
    when I say the title of this thread, I thought it was about that bloke who woke up to find a polish bloke in his bed.
    Ha, I saw that episode just not too long ago. So so so funny. And then the dad taking them to baseball games. Good times.

No opinion on the actual thread :p
    my_name wrote:
    Ha, I saw that episode just not too long ago. So so so funny. And then the dad taking them to baseball games. Good times.

No opinion on the actual thread :p

I can't believe how good that guy was at it, espacially considering his size,
    dont have it like in the middle of the room and u need to have it so u could put it away wen ur mum comes to stay
    i_am_bex wrote:
    dont have it like in the middle of the room and u need to have it so u could put it away wen ur mum comes to stay

You mean you have a pole in your bedroom?
    i wouldnt have one in my house but id love to learn how to pole dance ( i mean anyone seen kate moss in the white stripes vid- OH MY GOD how sexy?)
    - like at some clubs/gay bars there are poles anyone can have a go on, which would be a laugh and at the same time turn a few fellas on.

i looked up lessons ( pole dancing is really good excercise as well) but theyre waay too expensive.
    There is actually a "fold up" pole avalible for about £50 on PrezzyBox.com, I saw it the other day.

I'd love to know how, and it'd be alot more fun than the gym - I wouldn't be embarrassed to actually have it up in my room because I wouldn't use it for anything dirty. Plus my parents are rather open minded.
    my boyfriend keeps saying hed like a pole in the bedroom which is cool cos i like the idea of learning to pole dance but their really quite expencive.
    You can get poles from annsummers. I thought about getting one but they arent very good if you wanna dance properly because they are put away ones