Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The good ol' Friday thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
As usual, what we all up to the w/e ?

Dinner with friends tonight, and an unexpected night of clubbing tomorrow for a mates birthday

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Absolutely hee-haw. Had a shite week at work and I'm fucking knackered so I'm doing tonight is getting stoned out my tits and watch tv.
    Im preparing a presentation that I have to do on Monday. I have to do it now because Im at work 9 til 6:30 tomorrow, then having a party in the evening before going to DJ in a bar. Sunday Im also working.
    oooh i have some dissertation work to do, an essay on why policy emphasis on community development has increased..hopefully i'll get my hair cut too and then i'm off to work! great stuff. :razz:
    Well I went to the Docs today and I have a chest infection.
    So 3rd week running me being ill and stopping in.
    I'm off to a restaurant with a group of nurses. You have no idea how much fun I'm going to have...
    Well had a busy week of drinking and all that .. got a cold now. Had the day off and really should of done some coursework .. instead i just lazed about. Just gonna stay in me thinks.
    fuck knows where ill end up, been workin all week and im dyin to go and get polaxed .. absolutely skint tho :'(
    loads of my mates are out tonight so that 12 girls and 4 lads goin on a bar crawl :D

then tomorrow im goin to get loved up and go see tocadisco :hyper:

i love the weekend :yippe: :razz: :naughty: :flirt: ;):D :hyper: :p
    I'm suffering from a hangover today. I'm in work in just over half an hour. After work I'm heading to the library (I finish work at 12) to get a few things then coming back here to do seminar work.

Tomorrow I'm going to hopefully do all my reading for an essay thats due in a week on monday and also do an essay plan. I'm then in work tomorrow at 9pm till 4am .

On Sunday, I shall spend the morning sleeping after working till 4am. In the afternoon I'm doing a bit of christmas shopping then I'm hoping to start my essay afterwards.

Not.Very.Interesting.
    Just going up my mates flat for a blaze tonight, then I'm working tomorrow night until 2 in the morning and then I don't have a clue what I'm doing on Sunday.
    Fuck all tonight. My friend is having a party but I can't afford to go :(.

Tomorrow I am doing a 7-4, and then heading to London to visit the boyfriend XD. Coming home on Sunday after probably spending all day in bed like I did last time I stayed at his :p.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Pub tonight, work tommorow, Pub Sunday.

I should really find time to do some of the large amounts of uni work I have. Maybe Sunday daytime.
    Quiet one tonight.

Then tomorrow I'm going to the top of the table clash at Celtic Park to watch the Dons take one step closer to the Champions League.

Sunday fuck all. Want to go to the flicks but the budget is a bit tight :nervous:
    I just seen someone get knocked of there bike, so am not in the party mood, so to speak.
    lipsy wrote:
    loads of my mates are out tonight so that 12 girls and 4 lads goin on a bar crawl :D
    Lucky lads.

I'm in the fucking library at the moment. I've got an exam on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of next week so I'm flat out. This is probably the first Friday night I've ever been near a library, and tomorrow is going to be the first Saturday I've done academic work in my life. I'm Mr fucking Diligent at the moment.
    Yeah they are lucky lads, there 3 women to 1 man. I would be the one staying soba, whilst everyone else gets drunk. ;):D
    im just gonna be having a few drinks and watching tv. A nice relaxing night!:yes:
    Eventful enough, me sis is going to Romania soon for charity work and there's a fundraiser tonight so bouncing along to that. Tomorrow, do my tutoring work then go out to pub after that and relax with a big hangover head on Sunday. Happy days!
    Going out to get wrecked on 7 quid, haha.

I am having two bottles of Strongbow before I do owt though!

Hopefully meeting one of the men I have had on the go at the end of the night. Hopefully they'll have sweeties! :heart:
    Having a quite one this weekend after the last two weekends. Lazy days ahead.
    I'm decorating for christmas tomorrow :D
    Having a restful weekend, need lots of sleep and nothing stressful to do :)
    I'm off out tonight for clubbing fun and to see some naughty boys, I've just about recovered from last night enough to go back out again :D

Tomorrow I'm going back to the parental home and am out tomorrow night. Sunday is Girly Day with my mum involving lots of chatting, I'm doing her hair for her and lots of tea. I'm in on Sunday night because work is taking me about 5 minutes away from my parental home on Monday, so rather than go back to Oxford and travel again I'm going to roll straight in :)
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    I am not doing anything tonight. Am absolutely knackered.

Rest of the weekend will be spent doing DIY in the kitchen. Not that much fun :grump:
    what does XD mean..i keep seeing it mentioned. or is it just frankie that says it?
    Well in dating sites and lonely hearts ads it means Cross Dressing :D
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Well in dating sites and lonely hearts ads it means Cross Dressing :D
    like wearing a really angry top?
    :lol: like wearing panties, shiny chinese frock and heels :)
    what does XD mean..i keep seeing it mentioned. or is it just frankie that says it?

I was wondering this, too! :confused:

I am home from the pub already as it was beyond shit and seemed to be turning into a late night edition of Jeremy Kyle with lots of screaming about questionable paternity etc. Might go to bed soon - am in a godawful mood as I didn't get my fix of drink and drugs :razz:

Going to the German Xmas market tomorrow, getting sauced on gluhwein and going ice skating in the park. Will probably do sfa on Sunday, I expect.
    XD is a smiley - look at it from the side.
    RubberSkin wrote:
    :lol: like wearing panties, shiny chinese frock and heels :)
    lol panties and frocks, ur such a gay :p