Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Wankest night ever.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
I think this will suitably describe my friday night.

Original plan - my mate tells me he's getting engaged and wants to celebrate. ok i though, its a bit rushed but he's still a mate, go and have a few bevvies (like it needs an excuse). This sounded fun, engaged mate, me, and about 4 other of our mates.

Additions to the original plan after i had said i would go..

2 mates dropped out leaving:
me - who has gf and no intention of pulling at all, just out to get drunk and have a good time.
Dale - pulls everytime he leaves the house, often in large numbers.
jay - engaged blokey, doesnt like clubbing and will back door it without telling anyone.

Now dale is says he only wants to go if i'll go clubbing - which i dont want to do because about 10 seconds after we get there he will be on some girls face for the rest of the night. I dont particulaly want to do this because i'll be bored as hell.
So that pretty much means Dale wont be coming.

Jay text me about 10 minutes ago saying do i still want to go for a drink if its just 2 of us? (reply)...sure!

then he texts me again: 'yeah cool we will hang around with kirsty(engagee) n her mums mate myra coz they'l b in town from 9pm'

:shocking: FUCK THAT! No way am i sitting around while he's all loved up with some girl he's only known for 2 months. How do i respond now though without upsetting him /looking like a cunt?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    myra might be hot.

ahahaha yeh right :P
    A contagious disease. Think of one fast.
    I love the fact you called her the "engagee" :D
    icey wrote:
    :shocking: FUCK THAT! No way am i sitting around while he's all loved up with some girl he's only known for 2 months. How do i respond now though without upsetting him /looking like a cunt?
    you should at least go and have a couple of drinks. it might turn out to be a good night. and if it doesnt well at least you will have been a mate and made an appearence, even if you went home early. try and get dale to go with you too.

does this jay only have 2 friends? :confused:
    sounds crap but you either have to go or be a shit and not go.
    How did it go? :D
    Rachael wrote:
    myra might be hot.

ahahaha yeh right :P

LOL. Myra isn't a name that immediately conjures up the image of a bona fide hottie :razz:
    Myra is what people call me when they get my name wrong :mad:
    Mairi. Its the scottish version of Mary, sounds similar but its mar-ree instead of mare-ree. Somehow people see it and decide its pronounced Myra
    Persudaded Dale to come out..wooo! :hyper: I'm off into town, update on if was any good or not tomorrow!
    update: yeah it was good :D
    good :D

gossip?
    None really, it was just a normal night. enjoyed it though!
    Oh Kangoo we have similar names then...mine is Mhairi pronounced Mari. People are always getting mixed up with it and I'm not at all surprised considering it is Gaelic and not English and you don't have a hope in hell of trying to phonetically pronounce it!

To the OP- Glad you had a good night! :thumb:
    I like Mhairi better than Mairi :( I often thought about changing it but its hassle