Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Photo thread number 8

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sophia wrote:
    Ooh the excitement, pics of me, KHSS and briggi:

:hyper:
    Oh you're all looking very sexy. So they're not bitches in real life then are they not? ;)
  • Options
    Oooo, you all look lovely :)

You seem really tall compared to the other two, how tall are you?
  • Options
    I am, I'm 5 foot 10.
  • Options
    Oh you're all looking very sexy. So they're not bitches in real life then are they not? ;)
    They're even more gorgeous in the flesh than they are on here :flirt:

Just a pity me and briggi had to get trains home so we couldn't stay out and get pissed, but hopefully next time :D
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    I am, I'm 5 foot 10.
    Ooo. Quite tall.

I'm only 5'8" :(
  • Options
    haha you midget! :yeees:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    sophia wrote:
    Ooh the excitement, pics of me, KHSS and briggi:

:hyper:

Glad I was out of the area! :p

Typical to see lovely briggi with a drink in her hand, somethings never change :D
  • Options

Only???? ONLY?!?!!!??

I'm 5ft 3...... :crying:
  • Options
    HAHA.

I'm happy with my height. If I could I would like to be a 5'9" or 5'10" though. Hey ho.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I'm only 7 inches.

Oh how predictable that line was :rolleyes:
  • Options
    HAHA.

I'm happy with my height. If I could I would like to be a 5'9" or 5'10" though. Hey ho.
    i wouldn't want to be any taller than 5'5 or 5'6.
  • Options
    Well I wouldn't want to be any smaller than 5'10". But if I was 5'5" I'd probably be alright with that too, since you have zero choice in the matter.

I like being tall, sometimes it's a pain in the arse, but in general it has more advantages than disadvantages I think.
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    I like being tall, sometimes it's a pain in the arse, but in general it has more advantages than disadvantages I think.
    oh right and what are they then? i'm not being bitchy, i genuinely want to know what they are. ya know, get a point of view from a tall person :)
  • Options
    Well, there aren't any really. Besides things like being able to see well in crowds and things :razz: But then, there aren't really any disadvantages either. If I was a 6 foot 4 woman I might feel differently, but I'm not that freakishly tall, just on the tall side for a woman, and I quite like it.

Oh, I've thought of a disadvantage actually; it limits the number of men you can go out with (I would look a bit of an idiot with a bloke who's 5 foot 6 :o ) Short girls should be legally required to go out with short to medium height blokes, and leave all the tall blokes for tall girls like me :D
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    oh right and what are they then? i'm not being bitchy, i genuinely want to know what they are. ya know, get a point of view from a tall person :)
    first to know when it's raining?
  • Options
    I always try to make sure one of my friends is over 6 foot. That way you can always find where you were on the dance floor.
  • Options
    Good point. Plus I can reach things off the top shelf that other people can't. However, that might be the list of advatnages exhausted. :chin:
  • Options
    Tall girls generally have pretty nice legs as well.
  • Options
    Tall girls generally have pretty nice legs as well.
    so do small girls :razz:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    I prefer being taller than most girls for a number of reasons. Seeing things in a crowd is one of them! HAHA. You tend to get served quicker in clubs and stuff. I don't know if thats anything to do with my height though, its just you get noticed more easily I guess.

Also, I love my long legs. I'd hate to have short ones. I've had many compliments over the years for having long legs. All of my ex boyfriends have told me I have lovely long slim legs so its something I like about myself. Thats not to say though that smaller girls don't have lovely legs though because most short girls do.

However, as sophia said, it sometimes limits who you can go out with. HAHA. I won't go out with anyone shorter than me and sometimes its frustrating when you meet a really nice guy but he's shorter than you :o

ETA: And I can reach things that my friends can't so thats useful!
  • Options
    Yes, that's true, we do :o

Well, I don't, but other tall girls do I'm sure :razz:
  • Options
    I prefer being taller than most girls for a number of reasons. Seeing things in a crowd is one of them! HAHA. You tend to get served quicker in clubs and stuff. I don't know if thats anything to do with my height though, its just you get noticed more easily I guess.

Also, I love my long legs. I've had many compliments over the years for having long legs. All of my boyfriends have said I have lovely legs too and all of them have said they love long legs. Thats not to say though that smaller girls don't have lovely legs because most short girls do.

However, as sophia said, it sometimes limits who you can go out with. HAHA. I won't go out with anyone shorter than me and sometimes its frustrating when you meet a really nice guy but he's shorter than you :o

ETA: And I can reach things that my friends can't so thats useful!
    i get served quickly in bars and get free into certain clubs but i don't think that has anything to do with height! and i get told so many times that i have amazing legs. anyway being petite makes me feel more girly.
  • Options
    You tend to get served quicker in clubs and stuff. I don't know if thats anything to do with my height though, its just you get noticed more easily I guess.
    I reckon those rather striking breasticles of yours play a part in that too Stace :D
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Hahahahaha, monged as fuck. I love it [and your costume] :thumb:

Cheers mate. :D

Loving the pics of you, sophia and KHSS - all looking stunning as always!
  • Options
    Ooh Claire you charmer :flirt:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    anyway being petite makes me feel more girly.

How tall are you? Have you posted it but I missed it?!

I'm 5'4"... I like being diddy. But I haven't really got that much choice! I'm just glad that I can wear super-high heels without making myself into a giant...
  • Options
    sophia wrote:
    Ooh Claire you charmer :flirt:

;):yum:
  • Options
    I still wear heels when I want to. It makes me over six foot but if anything I like that, it makes me feel like I stand out from the crowd which can be good on a night out. I have met some blokes with Short Man Syndrome who have been rather intimidated by it, but there isn't anything I can do about my height, so I just wear heels anyway if I want to.
  • Options
    How tall are you? Have you posted it but I missed it?!

I'm 5'4"... I like being diddy. But I haven't really got that much choice! I'm just glad that I can wear super-high heels without making myself into a giant...
    i'm 5'4" too
    yes thats a good point aswell. i wouldnt want to tower over men
  • Options
    anyway this is silliness! we're all the height we are and nothings gona change it! good and bad points to both isnt there!
This discussion has been closed.