Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Killer Loyalist nutter breaks into Stormont with 'devices'

2»

Comments

• Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Sigh, seeker, cock off.

And as for this nutter, perhaps a bullet to the brain would sort it?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    seeker wrote:
    If you could be so kind.

I think it may help your understanding (and hopefully mine).
    Well Google and Wikipedia could point you in the right direction. But as a general clue, someone who insists on deraling every single thread with irrelevant rantings nobody else is interested in could be described as a troll.

We all know what your thoughts are on a number of things, so it'd be grand if you stop derailing every topic under the sun and tried to contribute without questioning the existence of everything.
  • Options
    seeker wrote:
    You talkin' to me?You talkin' to ME? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me? ;)

From my experiences on this board, I have found that it tends to happen when people`s belief systems are questioned.

I`m guessing that the level of belief is directly proportional to the degree of emotion and aggression in the response, and somewhat understandable if that particular individual is very entrenched.

P.S. Could you tell me why the opinions of others (about YOU ) are important to you ?
    afraid I'm paranoid! check the sig,you talkin to me and all that crap.I'm quite pathetic really
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    We all know what your thoughts are on a number of things, so it'd be grand if you stop derailing every topic under the sun and tried to contribute without questioning the existence of everything.

I exist

or do i....?
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote:
    Well Google and Wikipedia could point you in the right direction. But as a general clue, someone who insists on deraling every single thread with irrelevant rantings nobody else is interested in could be described as a troll.

I tend to always sympathise with the underdog.This guy (seeker) is taking a power of abuse!By the way I have'nt learned how to select parts of a post to quote. Any help?
  • Options
    Just press quote and then delete the bits you don't want.

Let's get back on topic or this thread will need closing.
  • Options
    LucieLu wrote:
    Just press quote and then delete the bits you don't want.

Let's get back on topic or this thread will need closing.
    Is that meant for me in particular?
  • Options
    The bit about quoting, yes, the bit about thread being derailed, no. That's for the thread in general. Seems to have lost the plot over the last page or so.