Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Drugs taken

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lipsy wrote:
    what feeling does it give you?

An overwhelming feeling of speed (but not in a nice way), strong hallucinations and a feeling of dread and fear. But maybe I'm bias.
  • BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    Alcohol
    Nicotine
    Cannabis

That's it. and im actually quite pleased i've managed to keep it that way :D
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    Alcohol
    Nicotine
    Cannabis

That's it. and im actually quite pleased i've managed to keep it that way :D

Why?
    i was gonna ask the same thing!
    budda wrote:
    Why?
    didnt really explain that did i! :p

Because all the friends I grew up with have done everything, and I always vowed I would do nothing more than cannabis, and i have stuck to it, nearly 10 years later :D
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    Because all the friends I grew up with have done everything, and I always vowed I would do nothing more than cannabis, and i have stuck to it, nearly 10 years later :D

That doesnt really explain anything, but its a personal choice. I was just wondering why you seemed proud of it, thats all.
    Alcohol
    Nicotine
    Poppers
    Cannabis
    Cocaine
    Ketamine
    Ecstasy
    budda wrote:
    That doesnt really explain anything, but its a personal choice. I was just wondering why you seemed proud of it, thats all.
    because i am proud of it. I have often been tempted, but managed to not do anything. I think it does explain why I havent done it, because I dont want to. What did you want explained exactly?
    budda wrote:

Yeah there's nothing wrong with not wanting to do any other drugs but people that think they are better because of it and look down upon people that do take other drugs piss me off. I'm not saying you're doing that Bunny_0_ but many do and it's pathetic.
    pill 'ed wrote:
    Yeah there's nothing wrong with not wanting to do any other drugs but people that think they are better because of it and look down upon people that do take other drugs piss me off. I'm not saying you're doing that Bunny_0_ but many do and it's pathetic.
    oh no, not at all. Its just my choice. I dont think any less of my friends that do drugs, to the ones that dont.
    budda wrote:
    An overwhelming feeling of speed (but not in a nice way), strong hallucinations and a feeling of dread and fear. But maybe I'm bias.

I've quite enjoyed my experiences with Salvia, it's a good thing that the trips don't last too long though or it'd be hell! I always get a Euphoric feeling for quite a while after the trip which is nice.
    Have to be in a very safe place that you know well and trust though and with people you trust.
    pill 'ed wrote:
    I always get a Euphoric feeling for quite a while after the trip which is nice. .
    maybe its because you're thinking.. thank fuck its over!! :D
    lipsy wrote:

lol! That's possibly quite true!

Nah I enjoy tripping off Salvia but if they went on for as long as a shroom trip or an acid trip...oh my god lol.
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    because i am proud of it. I have often been tempted, but managed to not do anything. I think it does explain why I havent done it, because I dont want to. What did you want explained exactly?

I wasnt trying to say you should take other drugs, I was just wondering why, that's all. Consumption is completely a personal choice.
    lipsy wrote:

Weather you enjoy it or not, your still quite thankful when its over... its a really intence experience.
    If you get the right stuff and do it properly... you will be lucky if you can walk properly for the next 10 /15 mins... I always get an overwhelming urge of falling backwards... even if im sitting or laying down...
    Its quite weird because I have laid on my bed before and felt like I was constantly sinking into it!
    I've taken it a few times now, got intense experiences of it and nothing before.

I took it when on pills before and fell over myself and wrecked the kitchen i was in, i was standing up when i took it, quite powerful stuff.

No doubt the killjoys will try and make it illegal at some point.

However, i don't really see it being made illegal as when most people break through properly on it they don't really want to try it again, i have no urge to take it again but if i was at a party and it was there i'd smoke it again.
    Alcohol
    Nicotine
    Cannabis
    Speed
    MDMA/MDA etc etc
    Cocaine
    GHB
    DOB
    Poppers
    Various anti-depressents
    LSD
    Magic Mushrooms
    Skive wrote:
    Crack

Can i ask how that felt like when u had it Skive? Did you find it to be addictive?

Only had cannabis, nicotine and alcohol.
    Rubberskin: Are you sure you dont rattle with all those pills? :p
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    chan-chan wrote:
    Can i ask how that felt like when u had it Skive? Did you find it to be addictive?

It can be very more-ish whilst you have it, but I only do now and again, and never really go looking for it. I suspect if it was more easilly available I might be tempted to do it more often.
    Weekender Offender 
    Rubberskin: Are you sure you dont rattle with all those pills? :p

:D
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    HIT wrote:
    Well......

Caffeine
    Ephedrine
    Testosterone cypionate
    Testosterone propernate
    Testosterone suspension
    Stanzolol suspension
    Oxandrolone
    Tamoxifen citrate
    Clomiphene citrate

But I dont class these drugs as the drugs everyone else talks about.
    Can I ask why you don't consider the above to be drugs? I certainly would...
    LadyJade wrote:
    Can I ask why you don't consider the above to be drugs? I certainly would...

He didnt say he doesnt class them as drugs...
    HIT wrote:
    But I dont class these drugs as the drugs everyone else talks about.

I think he just ment he isnt talking on the same lines as everyone else in terms of what he has taken.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Sorry, shold have phrased my question more clearly. Steroids are drugs, so I was wondering what HIT's reasons where for not classifying them as 'drugs as the drugs everyone else talks about'. I'm not having a go, I just find it interesting where people differentiate, like saying alcohol isn't a drug.
    Alcohol
    Nicotine
    Caffine
    Cannabis
    Speed
    MDMA
    Cocaine
    Crack
    LSD
    Mushrooms
    Ket
    Ohh and i had this hash mixed with opium thing once as well
    drugs i've taken... :angel: ...

cocaine
    E
    lsd
    maruanja (sp?)
    temazepam
    magic mushrooms

of course cigarettes and alcohol: don't really class them as drugs tho'
    i never really think of myself as someone who does drugs... how odd is that thining about it and writing the above... :yeees:
    Antidepressants (diazepams, triazepams...)

Although they are used in some situations to help some people with forms of depression, they arent 'anti-depressants'. In fact I'm somewhat alarmed that they are still used this way, given their addictive nature.
    LadyJade wrote:
    Sorry, shold have phrased my question more clearly. Steroids are drugs, so I was wondering what HIT's reasons where for not classifying them as 'drugs as the drugs everyone else talks about'. I'm not having a go, I just find it interesting where people differentiate, like saying alcohol isn't a drug.
    Because the drugs I use are performance enhancing drugs, and the drugs everyone else use and talking about in this thread are party drugs or whatnot.

I doubt the thread was made to talk about aas though, really just your more common recreational drug.
    HIT wrote:
    Because the drugs I use are performance enhancing drugs, and the drugs everyone else use and talking about in this thread are party drugs or whatnot.

I doubt the thread was made to talk about aas though, really just your more common recreational drug.
    Although really we all take them for enjoyment - you just get enjoyment from training, and to enhance that you use drugs...just like the clubbers do.
    Although really we all take them for enjoyment - you just get enjoyment from training, and to enhance that you use drugs...just like the clubbers do.
    Thats actually a good point, I cant disagree.