Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

strange stuff on my weed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
got some weed that looks nice, smells OK but when i grind it and tap it out the grinder i get this gritty sand kind of substance, which at first would be mistaken for thc but i dunno what it is. its like grit. a mate reckons its been sprayed with acid crystals (joke)... nah he said it was something to make it look/smell better, i feel let down either way, its just not normal

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Theres been rumours flying around our way that some dealers are sticking sand to the weed but they do something to the sand before hand so it looks like crystals.

It might look like crystals but it sounds like it's probably sand mate, plus it makes the weed look heavier when really its just the sand.
    it probably is sand tbh. Weve had weed before that has had sand in it. Obviously it bulks the weight up and thats why they do it :|
    Someone I know had to send back shitloads recently too as it had been sprayed with sugar solution to make it heavier.
    They will put all sorts of things in with it to increase the weight.
    what a sad state of affairs, its not as if i can just wash it off
    this sandy weed is bollocks, LEGALISE!
    Yup people have complained about this round my way aswell recently, I've had no such trouble though cos I only get the highest quality bud :)
    Yup people have complained about this round my way aswell recently, I've had no such trouble though cos I only get the highest quality bud :)

:yes: same
    Im afraid this weed is absolutely rife, right across the country at the moment.
    Ive scored off people in newcastle, leeds, hertfordshire, and newquay in the last few months, and its the same stuff.

I know some people quite high up, and a friend of mine is a chemist, who smokes far too much weed and has far too much time on his hands!
    anyway, he's analyzed the particles.

There's two types at the moment going around.

Sand Weed - The stuff being described on this thread - Its Maize. Like you get on top of some buns in mcdonalds etc, and the stuff some snacks are made of
    So the dealer has added handfuls of maize to his batch prior to selling.
    Its snidey, and disgraceful

The other type is Glass Weed - You'll get alot of grains, that look like crystals, but they're not.
    YOu'll feel them when you grind your weed up between your fingers. It feels like the glass particles you get on some drill bits etc.
    This time it is actually glucose, so im led to beleive.

What a sad state of affairs eh.

You'd have thought that losing soap meant the end to this kind of activity, but sadly not.

The Glass weed i find is bearable. But sand weed is horrible, you can really taste the maize and it destroys your weed.

The only thing people can do, is refuse to buy it, only this way will the dealers that do this kind of thing will feel the results when people dont buy their kilo's of adulterated shite.

Either that people, or just grow your own. It is so so so so much nicer.
    tbh though, its probably not your dealer who did it. Its more likely to be someone higher up the chain, it often happens not long after they get it off the boats, Id send it back to your dealer maybe cos they might want to return theirs.
    Thats right, cheese,
    It'll be one of the people a bit higher up the scale.

Not the guys that import / grow it, probably not the seller after them..
    It'll be the guys that sell the kilo's that do it.
    jayjay620 wrote:
    Thats right, cheese,
    It'll be one of the people a bit higher up the scale.

Not the guys that import / grow it, probably not the seller after them..
    It'll be the guys that sell the kilo's that do it.
    Don't think much Skunk is imported now-a-days, I'd say very little, if anything in fact. I could be wrong though.
    it wont get smoked and i havent got the nerve to sell it, its awful
    Soap bar is the worst. I found a Tesco bag in mine once.
    any soap sellers here only shop at netto's
    Haven't seen soap in a good while thankfully, pollen and grass these days.