Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

I'm up late again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Later than any of you guys.

Muahaha, insomnia strikes.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :wave:

I'm up too, not late... but up all the same.
    pesky americans. I'm gonna try get some sleep, I was going to get up for 8 :(
    I'm not up late - I'm awake early. Thanks to the muppets wandering up and down my road having a fucking row at 3 a.m.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Im here

Hahah
    oh god, you've turned to the "haha" in unwarrented places too!
    :nervous:
    I own the late night forum posts!
    Later than any of you guys.

Muahaha, insomnia strikes.

Don't think you can beat me Shy Boy! The only time I have posted on here as been around 4-6am every morning! Lol! (Apart from today)
    I am like the world's biggest insomniac at the mo. Nearly 8 months pregnant & baby thinks it's play time when normal people sleep! I can't get no sleep! ARGH! I went to bed at 8.30am yesterday morning & still only managed a couple of hours! :banghead:
    Well that first post was only 1.5hrs before I got up for work
    I'm usually up at 4am but my bro turns the net off about 11pm everynight so I'm not able to be online like I used to.
    I'm normally alseep at that time, although I'am until 12/1 ish most nights at the moment. Not good when I have to get up at seven.
    ToniLou26 wrote:
    Don't think you can beat me Shy Boy! The only time I have posted on here as been around 4-6am every morning! Lol! (Apart from today)
    I am like the world's biggest insomniac at the mo. Nearly 8 months pregnant & baby thinks it's play time when normal people sleep! I can't get no sleep! ARGH! I went to bed at 8.30am yesterday morning & still only managed a couple of hours! :banghead:

LOL. Get used to it! You probably won't get much after the birth either. ;)

Unless your baby is a miracle child, like my second, who slept through the night from 1 day old. :chin:
    Miffy wrote:
    Unless your baby is a miracle child, like my second, who slept through the night from 1 day old. :chin:

What a good kid :)
    Yep, she's 14 now and she's still a good kid. :)
    Miffy wrote:
    LOL. Get used to it! You probably won't get much after the birth either. ;)

My daughter (who is nearly 10) was 9 weeks early but although she was quite poorly, slept pretty much all through the night from around 2 months old (she was in hospital until 2 months).

So although I don't want another prem baby, I'm hoping for another good sleeper! Lol! I love my sleep, so it's been a pain in the butt not getting any at night! I'm having to resort to sleeping in the day instead!
    i haven't had an early night in ages. for the past 2 nights its been at least 3am and then up early for uni. tuesday night it was 1am before i got to sleep then i got woken up by sex noises from upstairs :( and couldn't get back to sleep. for the past few weeks i've been up till around 1 just doing work/watching tv or whatever and now it means i can't get to sleep. :(