Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

anyone like x-mas music????

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Hey all! I was curious to see if anyone else had this x-mas cd i just got. I got it from work (umgd) last week. It's the new one from Ali Lohan, lindseys sister. It's called "Lohan Holiday". I'm such a pop fan, many call me a "teenie bopper"... But i'm a proud bopper! haha and i like xmas music too... so i love Alis holiday cd. its so cute and so fun to listen to. I would definitley recommend you taking a listen. You can hear a few of her tracks on her myspace page, myspace.com/alilohanmusic
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I thought I'd maybe found a new friend till you posted a link :(
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Hehe yeah. I'm a proud teenybopper too :D
  • Options
    No I fucking hate it.
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote:

:lol:
  • Options
    Note to original posting spammer - Your tricks would work a lot better if you didnt mention UMGD, which i'm guessing stands for Humongous Mongaloid Giant Dick - as seem to be the majority of posters from your company.
  • Options
    I like it. Obviously at xmas time though.
  • Options
    I can't fucking stand it, especially when some stupid fucks start playing it in November along with putting their Christmas lights up! :banghead: :mad: It's not even fucking December yet!!!

However, I do like Fairytale of New York by the Pogues, and the cover by Ronan Keating even though generally he's a twat.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote:
    I can't fucking stand it, especially when some stupid fucks start playing it in November along with putting their Christmas lights up! :banghead: :mad: It's not even fucking December yet!!!
    Yeah what a bunch a douches.

*takes down the xmas tree down, and turns down Wizard*

:blush:
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    I love Christmas music. Ive got the CD on in the car at the moment. Just makes me smile. I wouldnt have it on in July mind, but I do adore the cheesiness of it all. Cannot wait for crimbo!
  • Options
    I can't fucking stand it, especially when some stupid fucks start playing it in November along with putting their Christmas lights up! It's not even fucking December yet!!!

:yes:

it's ok to hear it nearer to christmas... but the fact u hear the same songs from november through december EVERY year they just get sickening :x
  • Options
    Some songs like FGTH-The Power of Love and Pogues-Fairytale of New York are really good. Must admit I do like a bit of cheesey Christmas tunes, though only when it's Christmas time.
  • Options
    I grew up with my mom playing christmas music at the house from about early november to late january. I hate it. Manheim Steamroller and such too, just odd. I can rarely listen to it anymore. If I'm drunk and in a mood I'll probably sing aloud, but otherwise, no.
  • Options
    I was rather ambivolent towards Christmas music until I had the misfortune to be working at Tesco one Christmas where they play it over the PA all day, every day for about a month.

8.5 hours a day, 5 days a week of Christmas music is a little more than the average human was built to withstand.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    No, Christmas music is wank. /humbug
  • Options
    no