Young Carers of The Mix, we need you! Tell us about your experiences of our services and give yourself a chance to win £50 of Amazon vouchers.

But It Just Went Right In?!?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
I don't get it.

I've always liked the idea of anal sex... my bf and I have often discussed it in the heat of passion and it's been something that we really wanted to do.

But after just having a laugh this morning, he joked about 'buggering' me. And then we ended up actually doing it.

It was really nice and lovely but...
I thought it was supposed to hurt.

Everyone goes on about how you need to be slow and gentle and careful and comfortable. It was slow and nice, but it went in no problem. Slightly uncomfortable at first but that went after seconds. With a little help from some vaseline it was great and no difficulties or pain at all.


Is that weird??
Or just one of those 'everyone'sbodiesaredifferent' things??


P.S Yes, that really should say But and not Put.
:(
«1

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You've answered your own "question". Yes, everyone's body is different. Just like your vaginal penatrative sex hurts first time (and even after that) for some people, for other's it doesn't at all. If you were in a relaxed mood and are as comfortable with your partner as it seems then I'm not really surprised that it was easily done.

    I have to say I am amazed you let him stick it up there after he joked about buggering you, to be honest. If my boyfriend said that it wouldn't put me in the mood for anything other than belting him one :p But glad you enjoyed it, I've never thought it was the arse-ripping experience from hell that people make it out to be either :thumb:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's not that strange, if you're excited and you use lube it shouldn't hurt too much.

    Just be aware that vaseline rots the latex in condoms. KY Jelly is much better, as its water-based and therefore doesn't damage the condom.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    briggi wrote:
    You've answered your own "question". Yes, everyone's body is different. Just like your vaginal penatrative sex hurts first time (and even after that) for some people, for other's it doesn't at all. If you were in a relaxed mood and are as comfortable with your partner as it seems then I'm not really surprised that it was easily done.

    I have to say I am amazed you let him stick it up there after he joked about buggering you, to be honest. If my boyfriend said that it wouldn't put me in the mood for anything other than belting him one :p But glad you enjoyed it, I've never thought it was the arse-ripping experience from hell that people make it out to be either :thumb:


    Ha ha ha!! Thank you =)

    We've joked about it a few times before. But for someone unknown reason it actually just happened today.
    We laughed lots about it afterwards. The whole situation was rather random!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kermit wrote:
    It's not that strange, if you're excited and you use lube it shouldn't hurt too much.

    Just be aware that vaseline rots the latex in condoms. KY Jelly is much better, as its water-based and therefore doesn't damage the condom.


    Ah... nice hint! Thank you! :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It depends on whether you use condoms or not, I suppose.

    You should use them, but they are crap.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kermit wrote:
    It depends on whether you use condoms or not, I suppose.

    You should use them, but they are crap.


    I didn't earlier... but we're clear and what not.
    But aye. That.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I hate condoms.

    I'm sure your bloke is pleased you like bumsex:p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Kermit wrote:
    I hate condoms.

    I'm sure your bloke is pleased you like bumsex:p

    Me too.

    Ha ha! Yes, he is. But he seemed quite weirded out by the fact that it was so easy and there was no pain involved. Think that's what we were both expecting.
    Do believe he's on the phone to a gay friend about it now, actually...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cant say I have ever had the joy of anal, althougth I have always wondered what its like.

    (Im a male, btw)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Its probably because you were relaxed.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    HIT wrote:
    Cant say I have ever had the joy of anal, althougth I have always wondered what its like.

    (Im a male, btw)

    It is very enjoyable because the guy's penis presses against the prostate and almost massages it ... it gives you very intense, deep orgasms. Very, very pleasant experience.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm a girl but i've always sort of wanted to try anal, although never have as yet
    My (girl) friends have never seen why girls would want to have anal as they believe it girls won't enjoy it but i somehow think i would...
    :) maybe one day i'll give it a go hehe have to once in your lifetime don't you?!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When i did it for the first time it didnt hurt either, and that was minus vaseline :p

    Everyones different.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I cant remember whether it hurt or not the first time, but im sure as everyone says, but if you relax properly theres no reason why it should hurt, first time or any other. If it hurts youre probably doing damage, so its probably not a good thing if youre expecting it to hurt so just put up with it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    do girls enjoy it as much as guys then?

    Its ever really stood out for me as something ive wated to do - but ive never really thought about it!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I do! Depends on the person really, but I really enjoy it. It's not something I do regularly with my partner or if I'm masturbating, I have to be in a certain mindset, but when I want to do it, it's very enjoyable.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    are you sure it was the right hole? :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It doesn't hurt if you are relaxed.

    I've done it quite a few times with one of my exes (his idea!!!).

    The first time was an accident! Haha. I didn't tell him though because I was enjoying it :o He said he thought he was there though but kept quiet!

    Its really nice if you are relaxed. USE A CONDOM. Its nice without but seriously, USE ONE. :lol:

    It isn't as bad as alot of people make out. Its actually quite nice.

    If you aren't relaxed, don't do it. I actually screamed in pain once when he was a little too rough and I wasn't relaxed. It ended up with me crying in tears screaming "get off me. get off me". I think he felt a bit guilty for a while after that. Ha.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It doesn't hurt if you are relaxed.

    not true. :no:

    i was relaxed but it still hurt.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    not true. :no:

    i was relaxed but it still hurt.
    Well I suppose it differs person to person but I've found that if I'm relaxed it doesn't hurt.

    It hurt like hell though when I wasn't relaxed. Oh dear god.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    /
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    the first and only one night stand ive ever had involved me and said guy having anal. i dont know whether it was because i was seriusly seriously wankered or the fact my body was 'prepared' but it didnt hurt at all. the bits i can remember of that night i actually remember being quite enjoyable :)

    although the next time it happens i think ill wait until its when im NOT pissed and with someone ill actually remember the name of the morning after
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've spoken to him about it since and apparently...

    It had something to do with the fact that it was in the morning.

    He didn't tell me why, cause he didn't want to talk about it... But apparently something's up with that part of the body in the morning? O.O
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So i take it the libido's back then, huh? ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it probably is different for evryone cos it hurt the one and only time i did it, but then again i didnt really want to do it i was just trying to keep my guy happy.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    IWishIWas wrote:
    I've spoken to him about it since and apparently...

    It had something to do with the fact that it was in the morning.

    He didn't tell me why, cause he didn't want to talk about it... But apparently something's up with that part of the body in the morning? O.O
    Every morning all men wake up with a boner, its to do with there hormones. I for one walk around the house for a few hours in the morning with a hard on the size of the post office tower.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    HIT wrote:
    Every morning all men wake up with a boner, its to do with there hormones. I for one walk around the house for a few hours in the morning with a hard on the size of the post office tower.

    Fancy stopping over one night ? :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Fancy stopping over one night ? :D
    Why? Have you got a younger sister for me? :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol: No, but i've got a blonde wig and a padded bra :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    jenni30 wrote:
    do girls enjoy it as much as guys then?

    Its ever really stood out for me as something ive wated to do - but ive never really thought about it!


    The first time i did it was with my 'first' bf, and it hurt like hell.... so we never did it again... the second time with a lad i'd been seeing, it was nice but i didn't know if that was something to do with him not being 'as big' as my first bf....

    my current bf and i have been discussing this for a few weeks, just laughing and joking about doing anal... but he's not exactly 'small' ... so i don't know whether or not to because of this.. I told him no last night, and he said thats fine, but i got the feeling he was only saying it was fine because i didn't want to do it??

    It's something i want to do with him, but i don't think i'd be able to 'relax' due to past experiences...
Sign In or Register to comment.