Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

beanie tips

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah I agree with all of those, Hardcore is good to listen to aswell as D'n'B.
    As for the pack of ten, I try my hardest not smoke fags while on pills because for like the last year, every morning after I get the worst throat in the world and I'm coughing up so much shit, but this only really happens if I've been smoking fags while I'm up. Although yes I know how good it feels to smoke when you're pilled up.
    Another thing that's vital for me personally is knowing there's a warm place that me and my mates can go back to...for example if we're not at a rave and we're out and about at night and it get's cold...I don't mind aslong as I know there's someone's house we can go back to when we start coming down because otherwise I get really irritable and come down quicker...I hate the cold you see.
    It's all about who you with and where you are.

With regards to having a pack of 10 fegs that's nowhere near enough, somewhere along the lines of 20-30 is what you really need.
    All sound like good points, only bits I would add are...

At a rave:

Comfortable trainers
    Enough money
    An easy way of getting home (I hate massive treks on a come down)

At Home:
    Pretty much agree with everything really... although make the pack of 10 a pack of 20.
    Good music is a must, generally I like DnB.. but a bit of trance, hard house, hardcore, old skool dance... anything like that really
    Some chill out music for coming down to is nice as well, or an easy to watch DVD
    It's weird, I never get the desire to smoke on pills at all, whereas if I'm in a bar/club normally I'd smoke alot.

I agree with pill'ed about having somewhere warm to go back to, that's the only thing that bothers me at festivals...when it gets cold or you know you've only got a tent to go back to.

How much water does everyone normally drink? I usually just have vodka mixers for most of the night then switch to water but I only tend to have 1 bottle. I should really drink more though because I tend to get this kind of hazy headache the next day, not a hangover headache though.
    Having a big, muscley mate you can run up to and give him a big cuddle :D
    Pink Soda wrote:
    How much water does everyone normally drink? I usually just have vodka mixers for most of the night then switch to water but I only tend to have 1 bottle.
    i drink maybe 3 or 4 bottles. actually thats a complete guess because i've never counted. i don't drink alcohol though. maybe just one sweet drink like southern comfort or a baileys for the taste.
    If im going to a rave I normally drink in the pub before hand and then have water when im there...
    I probably go through a bottle of water an hour or so...
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    JamesZero wrote:
    If im going to a rave I normally drink in the pub before hand and then have water when im there...
    I probably go through a bottle of water an hour or so...

I do the exactly the same.
    Weekender Offender 
    Pink Soda wrote:
    How much water does everyone normally drink? I usually just have vodka mixers for most of the night then switch to water but I only tend to have 1 bottle. I should really drink more though because I tend to get this kind of hazy headache the next day, not a hangover headache though.

Drinking alcohol while using MDMA will put further strain on your liver, will fog your head to the high, dehydrate you and generally make the after effects worse.

The advice used to be sip a pint an hour, but basically its just when you feel thirsty.
    Pink Soda wrote:
    It's weird, I never get the desire to smoke on pills at all, whereas if I'm in a bar/club normally I'd smoke alot.

I agree with pill'ed about having somewhere warm to go back to, that's the only thing that bothers me at festivals...when it gets cold or you know you've only got a tent to go back to.

I'd normally just drink water whenever i'm thirsty, would normally get drunk before eating any pills though and have maybe a pint or two inside and sometimes another carryout after the club.

Usually drink a couple of pints of water over the course on the night in the club.

Got a very sore head at the left hand side of my head on monday and tuesday after drinking and eating pills friday sat and sunday, was it dehydration? I hadn't drank as much water as i should have as we were on a session. so to say.
    I seem to be able to down beers so quickly when I'm on pills.
    I finished a bottle of Jagermeister to myself when I was pilled up once, don't usually drink spirits (Jagermeister is the only spirit I drink really but even then only in small amounts) but I was fucked and just necked the fucking bottle.
    I don't do pills without beer to tell you the truth. I used to when I used to go to the Orbit when it was in Morley but now most of my pill sessions are in the local boozer with a house party afterwards, I drink all nite and very rarely have any water. I think I know my limits by now and know the signs if I'm getting a bit worse for wear and in them circumstances I will stop the beer and have a bit of water.