Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Dorothy Perkins

BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
Does anyone have a little promotional code, i could please have. I need to knock some money off all this stuff I've been buying....HELP!

Comments

• Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
  • Options
    thanks little missy, i entered it, but i dont think it took the money off :( little bastard! but thanks anyways hun
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    thanks little missy, i entered it, but i dont think it took the money off :( little bastard! but thanks anyways hun

How shitty :(
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you spent over 50 squid there is DPMN29 for 15% off and free delivery :)

But I take it you already ordered, did you get owt off?
  • Options
    if you dont think it took the money off, phone up the customer care line and tell them that you tried to put it in but it wouldnt let you. If necessary tell them you put in the promotional code for 15% as Briggi said, and ask them to take off the discount now, If theyre funny about it, you could ask them to cancel the order and start again.
  • Options
    Ive sent an email to the delivery people. Its Zoom or something, but I havent heard anything back (in the 15 minutes since I sent it....service is appaulling! :p) but thats not a bad idea to call them up. i shall do that now!
  • Options
    I called up and cancelled, and re-ordered it. However, now the top I want is out of stock in my size....so BIG DIET time! hehe! I needed it an excuse! but all is good, I got 20% off, so it was all worth it!
    thanks guys!
  • Options
    It's 20% off day tomorrow at Dotty P, kids!
  • Options
    It's 20% off day tomorrow at Dotty P, kids!
    you got the email too then hun?! hehe