Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Scrubs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Scrubs season 7 starts on thursday (We'll be able to download it friday mornings)

Who watches it? Isn't it great? =)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It is great indeed...shame Zach Braff is thinking of making this his last season so he can do more films. I hope he stays in Scrubs instead!
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Season 7? when the hell did they air season 6?!

EDIT: Season 5 was amazing, John C McGinley deserves an Emmy for his performance in "My Lunch".
    My bad, I meant season 6. Season 7's existance is still unsure. depends on whether zach renews his contract or not, and whether nbc keep airing it, and whether they decide to carry on scrubs without J.D

Can't wait for season 6 though :)

edit: My lunch was indeed awesome :) Especially at the end
    I :heart: scrubs. Its still funny after all these years. I dont think it would work without Zach Braff though.
    I can't wait for the new season. Scrubs is such a funny show, I love it. I will definitely be watching on Thursday. :)
    Scrubs is my favourite television show. Consistently great & funny storyline's, My Lunch is a fine example of this. The acting is just top notch but it wouldn't be the same without Zach Braff he kind of makes the show what it is i think. Watching the previous weeks episode where he was stuck in that water tower by the janitor kind of proved this. I kept thinking, " It's just not the same ".

Cannot wait for season 6 to air. Have it on series record even though i watch every episode. Don't believe I've missed an episode this season yet.

The link Yerascrote recently posted in the Waste Time forum made my day because i was able to go back and still am able to go back and watch all previous seasons / episodes :D

Really hope Zach Braff changes his mind about leaving the show, alternatively even if he stayed on a part time basis it'd still make the show great.
    omg how good is this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GF6rSGfUdyg

If not a little gay ;) It's from the new series, from a musical ep or something.

Unfortunately, scrubs is scheduled against 'Greys anatomy' which is supposedly popular over there, and zach braff thinks it's going to get screwed in the ratings :-(
    got the first couple of episodes downloaded but un watched
  • Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Seen the 1st 2 now, great stuff... but something just doesn't feel right =\
    I don't want your number (no)
    I don't want to give you mine and (no)
    I don't want to meet you nowhere (no)
    I don't want none of your time (no)