Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Wii countdown

Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Have you watched the episodes out of the latest south park series? where cartman attempts to freeze himself so he doesnt have to wait any longer for the release of the wii.. tis fanta-stick.
    icey wrote:
    Have you watched the episodes out of the latest south park series? where cartman attempts to freeze himself so he doesnt have to wait any longer for the release of the wii.. tis fanta-stick.

Hilarious. :yes:
    :yippe: wii :hyper:
    watched that episode today.
    classic.
    Has anyone pre-ordered, saw a bit in the Telegraph this morning saying you'll be lucky to get one before Xmas!

Or is that wrong and they'll be some around to pick up?
    buzz wrote:
    Has anyone pre-ordered, saw a bit in the Telegraph this morning saying you'll be lucky to get one before Xmas!

Or is that wrong and they'll be some around to pick up?

I had pre-ordered with Play.com but they can't guarantee a console before christmas.

There have been shortages in America, so I think the Wii might be hard to find.

Nintendo have promised a steady stream of Wiis *snigger* but who knows?

I was excited but now I really don't give a crap about having one. Ah well.
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I preordered from nintendo.gr. They told me I should have it on the 6th or 7th (yes, before the official launch).
    I pre-ordered mine with Play.com too. Did it the first day they were available. Not excpecting to get one before Christmas though. Amazon ran out of pre-orders in 10mins! :shocking:
  • Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    My friend is importing one from Canada - should be here this week.
    Importing machines sucks IMO... You'll have to import all games as well and there might be incompatibilities.
    I probably won't bother with one, my xbox 1 with xbmc lets me play downloaded movies/tv and games so i'm happy =)