Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Value for money? I don't think so!

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    No, because I think there is a difference. I can't see there being smaller stitches, Sewing is sewing isn't it?
    have you not read the rest of the thread? have you not taken in that there are more things to consider in price than the actual material cost? stop being such a bell-end!!
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    have you not read the rest of the thread? have you not taken in that there are more things to consider in price than the actual material cost? stop being such a bell-end!!

Yes I have read it, Thanks!

HAG!
  • Options
    Resorting to personal insults ... I think you've lost this one :)

Great debating skills by the way, I think you'd have fun in P&D :p
  • Options
    That whole paragraph looks RIDICULOUS considering you can't even spell the damn word!

Oh come on now, surely you're not going to pull the spelling and grammar nazi card. I wouldn't; I can find plenty of places where you've gone wrong.
  • Options
    Yes I have read it, Thanks!

HAG!
    well i conclude that you are stupid then :)
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Some people enjoy being young, you wanna try it sometime, instead of acting like an OAP with genital warts!

I might buy a size 18 jumper and use the left over material to cover up your shitty looking face!
    Do you kiss your son with that mouth?
  • Options
    I don't think a slight spelling mistake makes a whole paragraph look ridiculous. I think it's fairly understandable what is meant!

Quick comparison:

1 spelling slip vs complete failure to understand basic business.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Yeah whatever. Some of you need to grow up. One more negative peep out of any of you and I'm closing the thread.
  • Options
    Some people enjoy being young, you wanna try it sometime, instead of acting like an OAP with genital warts!

I might buy a size 18 jumper and use the left over material to cover up your shitty looking face!
    pathetic....
  • Options
    I'm just gob smacked that an innocuous little debate about the price of clothes has gone this far !
  • Options
    LadyJade wrote:
    Yeah whatever. Some of you need to grow up. One more negative peep out of any of you and I'm closing the thread.

Oh please don't its so entertaining - its not often you come across someone who is so un able to grasp even basic econonomic principles.
  • Options
    bloody hell this is lame. Businesses can just charge whatever the hell they want if people will pay it. Its not like fashion clothing in a slim fit is an essential. If you dont like the price of something, do what most people do - dont buy it. Two shops could charge completely different prices for almost the same item, and youll still get people who will pay the higher price and theres nothing in the law about giving people value for their money.
    Its like going into Karen Millen and buying a top, then complaining that youve just had to spend £100 on a top that theres a similar one in primark for £3 and how its outrageous that you HAD to spend the extra. Noones making you buy anything.
  • Options
    Resorting to personal insults ... I think you've lost this one :)

Great debating skills by the way, I think you'd have fun in P&D :p

~If you read it properly, I wasn't the one who started with the insults!!

Not my fault if people don't like what they read.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Fine, whatever.
This discussion has been closed.