Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Prison Break season 2

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Prison Break season 2 started in america last monday, and ive seen the first episode of season 2 and i do have to say its looking pretty awesome.

Anyone else seen it?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Ooooo I am so tempted to download it.

I should wait though till it comes out over here :D
  • Options
    :D:hyper: i didnt even know it had started! *sets comp downloading*
  • Options
    I dont want to know anything till it is shown here! Then i shall i watch it and love it! So looking forward to it!
  • Options
    yeah, I saw it
    im eager to see what happens with the guys/teabag (totally fucked what hes doing)

im wondering whats going on with tweener and haywire...
  • Options
    I started watching season 2 last week, i hadn't even seen season 1 and it was immense! I then watched the whole of season 1 which I found boring and repetitive...but I guess I should have just watched it first! A lot of things have happened in season 2 which I'm not happy about including the deaths of two characters I feel could have done a lot more seeing as there's going to be 6 seasons!
  • Options
    I've seen the first four or five episodes. My friend had them a while back although god knows where he got them from if it's only just come out in America. Once you put aside your natural instinct to laugh at the ludricously unbelievable script, it becomes addictive. Just like season one. Unfortunately I have no idea when I'll be able to see the rest of the season!! At least I've got the new season of Lost to keep me going in the meantime.
  • Options
    nicolalou wrote:
    there's going to be 6 seasons!
    :shocking: Seriously?

I haven't even started watching season 2 yet. Does anyone know when its being shown in the UK?
  • Options
    :shocking: Seriously?

I haven't even started watching season 2 yet. Does anyone know when its being shown in the UK?

I heard 7.

Anyway, knowing the UK it will be March - May sometime next year. Just downloaaad it.
  • Options
    Monday is the season finalle here. It's torture waiting till next year!
  • Options
    Gonna start season 2 soon. Cant wait