Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Jake0 - Some sad news

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    THIS IS FUCKED UP !!!!!!!!!!MISS YOU JAKE 0 I JUST FOUND OUT LIKE FROM ZELLA I HATE THIS

R.I.P .

HEAVEN IS SO LUCKY THIS IS NOT FARE !!!!!:nervous:
    :crying:
    never met him but sounds like a cool guy
    my condolences to all concerned
    R.I.P
    I never knew the guy, but from reading all your posts he sounds like an amazing guy. RIP :(
    its so so sad :(
    I never really met him, but he always seemed a really nice guy. RIP Jake. :( Your going to be missed.
    i never met him, and again didn't know he was ill, but he will be missed :(
    What a guy. I've still got him on my msn, feels so weird thinking he won't be signing in again. Don't know if i'll ever be able to take him off there even though he won't be using it again :(
    R.I.P. Jake.

A legend in his own right.
    are any of you that knew him well planning to go to the funeral?
    RIP Jake. I'm not on here much but his posts always brought a smile. It shows from all these posts what a truly fab guy he was.
    Fuck. I'm so sorry to hear that. I too live in Worthing, but don't know Jake, wish I did, from one or two msn convo's and from here he sounds like a pretty damn incredible guy.

RIP Jake 0
    RIP Jake, i didnt know he was ill. condolences to family and friends xx
    RIP.
    Don't know what to say, love to all his family and loved ones xxx
    :( Rip
    It always happens to the nice people :(

I didn't know Jake very well but from what I saw from him on here, he was a lovely guy.

I hope he's happy where he is now. RIP dude xxx
    I'll bet he's taught everyone up there to accompany him to Agadoo on the harp! He'll be missed greatly.

RIP Jake0 (don't let your halo slip) :(
    Wow, thats sucks! Dont think i ever really spoke to him but it still sucks all the same. He seems a sound bloke and always had some decent advice to give. Love to his family and friends, rest in peace.
    DrPirate told me, gonna miss him greatly. He was a good mate when I got to talk to him, but with internet and computer problems I'd not been able to contact him. I so wish I'd gotten it sorted sooner. If anyone finds out when his funeral is please let me know cos I want to go. He was so cool when I met him. He was so funny and he gave great hugs. Looking back at the pics from what i think is the last meet he was at, you can see he was very ill, cos of his shade.
    He looks so jaundiced in that picture though. I take it its a recent one.
    If I'm not mistaken, that was taken at my birthday party. He did look very jaundiced and it kinda worried me at the time.

I've been close to tears all day (even though I didn't really know him that well, but it's another thing on top of lots of others that are making me sad atm), and had a few tears once or twice.

I still have him on MSN too. I was thinking about it earlier and how he'll never be on MSN (even though I never spoke to him really) and that's one of the times that set me off crying.

:(

Jake = King tbh. Always will be.
    I still , really can't believe it :-/.

He was like one of the funniest/nicest people on here,

I hope he's in a better place :(
    OMG, i can't believe it.

didn't really know him, but I'll miss reading his posts. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

RIP Jake0
    Oh wow... I can't believe this. He had such a presence on this place, and he'll be greatly missed. RIP Jake0, you p0wned... :(
    I really cant still believe it to be honest. Really is so sad. I remember chatting to him on the IRC chat thing, he always made me laugh. So sad that good people in the world go like that, so young. He wont be forgotten though, we'll make sure of that. His memory will live on around here for a long time.

I never met him, but you know ive read enough about him to know he was a great guy, his posts .. chatting on IRC ..things like that. Is sad, good people in the world go like that but we wont forget him.

RIP man.
    Such sad news. Like many people i didn't really know him, other than reading his posts, but he seemed like a really good guy. He'll be sorely missed by everyone. Condolences to his friends and family. RIP Jake
    :( Rip
    had a strange dream last night there was a london site meet jake was not there and they said who is going to be sick in memory of jake and then i woke up and well u can gess wat happend and the shirt in my pic with me and jake said live fast die young so tht is a strange thing to still miss him like crazy xxx
    What makes me sad even more is that we were talking about Jake at the meet.

I tripped over the step on the way into the pub and James was laughing telling me how Jake did the same thing :(
    I knew he'd been ill, but its a shock even then. I hope he's at peace now, but not too peaceful, because that'd be boring.

They won't know what's hit em upstairs :D
    Well the homepage in community is updated now - http://www.thesite.org/community