Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Is this true?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I know the first time (in a day or whatever, not literally their first time) a man has sex he 'comes' a bit slightly before his full ejaculation but my boyfriend told me that only happens the first time so if you have sex a few times in a row it would only happen the first time so the next time he just has a full ejaculation and doesn't 'come' before, is this true because I’m not so sure?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It shouldn't matter if you are having sex without a condom you are being really silly.
    Theres traces of semen throughout sex usually , like Tweety said , having sex without a condom is pretty silly.

Use Protection!
    i know we did the first time but then he wouldnt the second time cause he was being a prick and was saying that it doesnt matter and stuff :/
    Then you shouldn't be having sex. It really isn't worth the risk.
    If hes not old enough to be sensible about it he shouldnt be having sex.
    It's calle 'pre cum' and yes you can get pregnant or pick an STI up from it. He's talking bollocks saying it only happens once. It can happen anytime you have sex. Like the other posters have said, you should be using protection.
    Aye, it's just pre-cum. It happens when the male is stimulated, and is generally a sign of pleasure for the male. Whilst it isn't semen, it contains enough to give you a realistic chance of falling pregnant.

In this day and age, trust nobody. Especially someone who is willing to risk their - and your - health through not wearing a condom. Chances are that he'll be reluctant to wear one when with someone else, too...
    Its where the penis gets really excited and literally starts to droll. lol
    Tell him to put a jacket on the packet!
    He means pre-cum.

It's like when your lady bits get all wet and lubricated when you're turned on. His willy does the same - it leaks a bit.

And everyone else is right! If you're not wanting babies or are not using any contraception or wish to get the clap, then I suggest you stock up on some jonnies.
    And just to answer the question:

No it's not true, it may happen every single time, even if it's your 20th time that day.
    thanks guys, i know i was stupid i hate guys and their lies, really worried about being pregnant now:( argh! why am i so gullible?!
    You'll learn!

General solution is never agree to anything unless your 100% sure. If you're worried about being pregnant there's the MAP if you're within 72 hours.

Maybe you should think about going on the pill, it won't help this case but it's good for peace of mind in the future.
    can you get the pill free from the doctors or do you have to pay?

i did ask him to use a comdom but he said we wouldnt have sex then we did and i didnt really have much choice in not because he wouldnt really accept no... which sucked... but i'll learn from my mistakes
    Sorry to hear things aren't great, playdead, but sometimes stuff like this is a learning curve, and it's always best to be checked out for STIs etc. to protect your physical wellbeing. Protecting your emotional wellbeing is another story, but there are people out there who will respect your wishes and treat you well.

In the UK, contraceptives are free, there's a box on the prescription to tick that you were prescribed free contraceptives.
    so do you just go to the doctor and ask to be on the pill?
    or can you get it free just from the local chemist?
    you go to the doctor and say "I wana go on the pill" its real easy although I had to try 3 different pills till I found one that suited me, theyll generally try you out on one for about 3 months to start with, its well worth it for peace of mind, especially as you dont have to pay but dont forget u still need jonnys in case of sti's unless you and your partner both get checked....
    Getting the pill is easy and free.
    Luckily all my girlfriends that I've slept with have all hated me wearing a condom, as do I, so they've always gone on the pill which makes it so much better as you don't have this annoying bit of fucking rubber in the way!
    However if you really don't want to go on the pill for whatever reason then definately use a condom...they may be annoying but it's still better than getting pregnant at you're age, I've always used condoms whilst sleeping with girls that I wasn't in a relationship with and wasn't sure if they were on the pill, no matter how much I hate using them.
    But yeah I seriously reccomend the pill, easy to get, free, works wonders and means avoiding condoms!
    pill 'ed wrote:
    However if you really don't want to go on the pill for whatever reason then definately use a condom!

There are also many other contraceptives available besides the pill and condoms.

Hormonal:
    Of course theres the pill, they come in many varieties. Some made to help with acne, some with low doses of hormones, some with a gradual increase of hormones in one cycle, some that give you 4 periods a year or 3 day periods a month.

There is the shot, which can come in a 3 month shot, or a 2 month shot

There is the implant which can last up to 5 years. It is a hollow rubber rod filled with synthetic hormones that is placed in the upper or lower arm. However, insertion and removal must be done by your doctor. I believe this on is the most effective (least amount of room for personal error)

There is the patch. Worn anywhere, can be used while exercising, showering. Remove and replace once a week.

The ring. A steady hormone releasing ring that is inserted into your junk for 3 weeks and removed for the fourth week.

Nonhormonal:

male and female condoms

diaphram or cap. These are put in the upper part of your vagina to cover the opening of your cervix. They must be fitted by your doctor, can't be bought OTC. They should be used with spermacides and left in for 6 hours after sex.

The sponge. Should also be used with spermacides. Moistened, inserted, like the diaphram, and again, left in for 6 hours after sex.

Obviously, then, spermacides are another method. Cream or gel.

The IUD or coil. This is a copper and plastic thing put in the womb by your doctor. It slows down the egg in the falopian tube and also prevents sperm from meetting the egg. It is 98% effective and lasts 3-10 years.

And of course, there is steralization.
    Hate to say this but either he was misinformed himself, or he's a complete cunt who doesn't really care about you much.
    Hate to say this but either he was misinformed himself, or he's a complete cunt who doesn't really care about you much.
    And judging by this, it's the latter.
    playdead wrote:
    ci did ask him to use a comdom but he said we wouldnt have sex then we did and i didnt really have much choice in not because he wouldnt really accept no... which sucked...
    playdead wrote:
    can you get the pill free from the doctors or do you have to pay?

i did ask him to use a comdom but he said we wouldnt have sex then we did and i didnt really have much choice in not because he wouldnt really accept no... which sucked... but i'll learn from my mistakes

You always have a choice... don't let him bully you into having sex without protection if you don't want it or don't use any other contraception...

He shouldn't be telling you to do something your not comfortable with...
    i know its pre cum and you can obviously get pregnant if you have unprotected sex and some semen leaks out, and OBVIOUSLY you should wear a condom to protect against STIs, but I was under the disctinct impression that pre-cum doent actually contain semen.

I was reading it in a magazine once and someone asked if pre cum actually contains semen, and it was a doctor answering the questions and the answer was no.

Just because it's called 'pre cum', it doenst mean its actually 'cum' with a little bit leaking out 'prematurely'. It's a completely different substance really, and it's purpose is for lubrication( so its easier for the penis to enter the vagina). The semen's purpose is to fertilise the eggs.
    If precum was semen then its purpose would also be fertilisation, and then there would be no point in that as there's only a tiny little bit of ''cum'' ie a small amount of semen, so a lower chance of fertilisation... its all in the science.

i think your boyfriend may have just got his information mixed up a bit,,, you could still get pregnant or contract STIs if you dont wear a condom so dont take no shit kid.

PS feel free to correct me politely about my scientific information, its just that im going on what a qualified doctor says and it makes a lot of sense really.
    ok, well from what that doc says about pre-cum not containing any sperm - maybe true but, the tubeage from which said pre-cum spouts forth may have spermys in it and pick tehm up on the way out...
    i know its pre cum and you can obviously get pregnant if you have unprotected sex and some semen leaks out, and OBVIOUSLY you should wear a condom to protect against STIs, but I was under the disctinct impression that pre-cum doent actually contain semen.

It does, and we fell pregnant through "pre-cum".

So it does happen, folks.