Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Discontinued food

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I think you mean coffee flavor coke but now that I think about it im sure theres a pepsi version around somewhere.

how small you say?
    usually across the pond the bags bigger than your head.
    over here its about half the size of your fist.

matter o fact heres a pic
    I think you mean coffee flavor coke but now that I think about it im sure theres a pepsi version around somewhere.

how small you say?
    usually across the pond the bags bigger than your head.
    over here its about half the size of your fist.

matter o fact heres a pic

Only if you buy the giant size, 1lb I think :p A normal bag is 1.74oz (peanut, didn't have any plain to see) don't have enough change in my pocket so I cant' buy one to show you :( (and then eat)
    you guys are lucky enough to have 'Giant Size'
    over here we get told off by 'big brother' if we buy food in that amount.
    are your normal bags bigger than ours?
    you guys are lucky enough to have 'Giant Size'
    over here we get told off by 'big brother' if we buy food in that amount.
    are your normal bags bigger than ours?

It's bad to have big sizes, if you're like me you'll eat them all until you a)get sick, then finish eating them after the bathroom trip b)they are gone c)someone has to physically take them away. It's not good :p
    Feel lucky.

So little bags is all you have though? Can I assume that you go into an office or something and jars filled with m&m's or other candy isn't all that common, as I know I"d get annoyed having to rip each little bag open.
    I guess so.

oh BTW, I finally tried a twinkie *well half a twinkie, I split it with a mate* damn that was sweet and dont' see the big deal with RC cola.
    I guess so.

oh BTW, I finally tried a twinkie *well half a twinkie, I split it with a mate* damn that was sweet and dont' see the big deal with RC cola.

Oh, did you enjoy it lots and lots? Would you eat it again?
    :hyper:
    I'd eat 1, I like being a 32 waist and not getting diabetes :p

Im more after american drinks than sweets lately.
    I'd eat 1, I like being a 32 waist and not getting diabetes :p

Im more after american drinks than sweets lately.

Oh come on, all the cool kids have diabates ;)

Like what? I can't think of any that aren't everywhere... except maybe that raunchy (though I've never tried it because it just sounds nasty and dr pepper in itself is gross) rasberries and cream dr pepper... becasue nobody should have to suffer with that in their grocery stores. (Never tried RC either, isn't it just like a cheap Coke/Pepsi?)
    my_name wrote:
    Though you got ripped off on the koolaid and not just on the shipping... They go 10 for a u.s.dollar usually on sale, only about 20cents when full price.

I know I thought it was for a box and it was for a fucking satchet!

drinks im looking for are stuff like sprite ice, jolt cola, different variation of coke and pepsi. shit like that.

I thought RC was an expensive drink because I hear alot about it but its nothing to write home about.
    Tab which was a clear Coke.
    funny foot lollies

Can you not get them now? They were THE popular icecream man treat when i was a lass
    Sizzling Bacon Monster Munch when Smiths owned them and they were bigger!
    when i was a lass
    when did you have the op n where you gona pop that baby out?! :D
    I remember these biscuits with cartoon afces on the front and chocolate in the centre, Animaniacs I think they were called. teh yummeh.
    Oh yes! They were lovely. Do you remember the weird crisp things that had pictures of Donald Duck etc on them?
    Nope.

I miss that sugar paper with cartoon faces on though, I always used to have them on when mum made buns.
    You can still get that in cake kits. We had Dennis the Menace ones a while ago.
    Oh yes! They were lovely. Do you remember the weird crisp things that had pictures of Donald Duck etc on them?

I know the things you mean!!

Can't remember what they were called though!
    Iced Gems. Apparently they still do them but they're a pretty rare find I think.

Monstor Brunch <- think that was the name.......yoghurts. The pots were shaped like monstors and had feet and everything!!
    Rachael wrote:
    Iced Gems. Apparently they still do them but they're a pretty rare find I think.

Hiya, the things I was on about are definately not iced gems! I lurve iced gems, they are about 95p for a bag of six packets in tesco. I have eaten three bags today :yum:

The crispy things were REALLY odd and I can't remember seeing them after I was about 8 years old. I don't think they tasted nice, I just ate them as they had Donald Duck on them!!
    Kermit wrote:
    I remember these biscuits with cartoon afces on the front and chocolate in the centre, Animaniacs I think they were called. teh yummeh.

Cartoonies? They sold them in tesco until a couple of years ago. Then cadburys started doing the same things but twice as expensive.

Sad :(
    Rachael wrote:

They do! I had some on Friday from the quaintest newsagent ever :yum:
    hmm, all io can fink of is a pizza they did in asda called breakfast or sumthin like that and it had mini frankfurters on it and bacon etc.
    havent seen tht in ages
    What is a fink?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I think my_name was pointing out to FlameOn that we prefer people to not use text speak...
    drinks im looking for are stuff like sprite ice, jolt cola, different variation of coke and pepsi. shit like that.

Oh man, i loved Jolt cola - they used to sell it at my school, until they realised how hyperactive everyone got after drinking it!

I miss Lucky Charms and Jolly Ranchers.

Does it make anyone else angry when they change the names of things? Bloody starbursts.
    a fink it means think

:o I actually thought it was a food, I need another coffee :\ I guess the f is close to the t...
    Those exercises in english class in 3rd grade... where they give you an unknown word and you have to guess the meaning by using other clues in the sentence... never did well in those
    Spacedust, Spanglers...

NB You can still buy Alphabetti Spaghetti...
    All that comes to mind is Lucky Charms.
    Kermit wrote:

:heart: