Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

coke use

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im sat at my parents house which is just up the road from kingsholm rugby ground (home of Gloucester RFC - first division side i think). just suprising how common the drug is amongst some sections of society. i can't see myself ever taking drugs agian, what a terrible example i'd set to ppl who will eventually look up to me.
alex

Comments

• Options
    Urm...fair enough I guess
  • Options
    I was expecting a question...like how much is too much? or when will my nose fall out? but not that...
  • Options
    im sat at my parents house which is just up the road from kingsholm rugby ground (home of Gloucester RFC - first division side i think). just suprising how common the drug is amongst some sections of society. i can't see myself ever taking drugs agian, what a terrible example i'd set to ppl who will eventually look up to me.
    alex

I've not gotten dressed today.

Thought this was as relevant as this thread. Thought you all should know.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    I've not gotten dressed today.

Thought this was as relevant as this thread. Thought you all should know.

That's it, it's all downhill from here!
  • Options
    Nash wrote:
    That's it, it's all downhill from here!

PISHFLAPS, really?! :(
  • Options
    please...pishflaps? i dont need to be told about a womans bits in urine release thanks very much, well not at the moment when my tummy is all sicky...maybe when i feel better though ;)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    alex

So people do drugs, it doesn't make them 'bad' people.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote:
    So people do drugs, it doesn't make them 'bad' people.

Virtually all humans alive do drugs, its just some are seen as ok and others not.
  • Options
    alex

coke? or all drugs?
  • Options
    :naughty:
    alex

Hmmm....... random and pointless really (watch out for that caffeine)