Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The S*n's latest paedo rant backfires spectacularly

The Scum was celebrating this morning after a new government-backed website named and published photographs of 5 wanted sex offenders.

The website in question is http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/ceop/. This is not catchy enough for a good headline though, so the S*n came up with "PERVHUNT.COM- Website names wanted paedos" for their front page.

Unfortunately it did not occur to Wapping's finest to register the made-up pervhunt.com. Hours after the newspaper hit the stands someone registered the said website. This might be taken down in the next few days, but for the time being care to see where www.pervhunt.com directs to?

Absolute fucking genius :D
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    haha :D
    :lol:
    Edit. nevermind, i'm retarded.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Ahahaha.

Classic.
    NICE!!! :thumb: :)
    It seems to have been taken down, what was it?
    Oh what a shame. I knew that would happen...

The link forwarded to the S*n's Page 3 'Rookie' section where all the fresh teenagers who get their tits out for the paper's readers give their vital statistics. :D
    Aladdin wrote:
    where all the fresh teenagers who get their tits out for the paper's readers give their vital statistics. :D

:lol:
    Damn, link must have been shut down. I missed the joke. What was it?
    Whilst it's very funny, it's also quite a serious point. I'm not sure girls under 18 should be allowed to do topless modelling, but maybe I'm uptight (and if u-18s weren't allowed they'd just find 18-y-os who look like they're 16).
    Aladdin wrote:
    Oh what a shame. I knew that would happen...

The link forwarded to the S*n's Page 3 'Rookie' section where all the fresh teenagers who get their tits out for the paper's readers give their vital statistics. :D
    haha genius....gutted I missed it!!!
    piccolo wrote:
    Whilst it's very funny, it's also quite a serious point. I'm not sure girls under 18 should be allowed to do topless modelling, but maybe I'm uptight (and if u-18s weren't allowed they'd just find 18-y-os who look like they're 16).
    It's sick! they do a countdown in some papers from when a girl is 15 up to 16.
    What papers do that? I didn't think anyone under 18 was allowed to to do modelling of an adult nature?

EDIT: by the way Aladdin, when I looked at the site it would redirect to CEOP.
    the star and the sport, they have girls that are about a month before 16 and are scanitly clad promising to whip their clothes off. it's sick.
    And whereas the S*n does not publish images of under 18s with their tits out, it is still happy to drool over 15 or even 14 year olds- as it indeed did with Charlotte Church or the girl in the Harry Potter movies.
    VinylVicky wrote:
    the star and the sport, they have girls that are about a month before 16 and are scanitly clad promising to whip their clothes off. it's sick.

Fucking hell :eek:

I'd imagine they'd need some kind of parental consent for this. What kind of parent is willing to put their schoolgirl daughter on the pages of some rag for blokes to dribble over ?
    RubberSkin wrote:

I'd imagine they'd need some kind of parental consent for this. What kind of parent is willing to put their schoolgirl daughter on the pages of some rag for blokes to dribble over ?
    Curiously enough, usually the same kind of parent who organises demos around housing estates with placards reading 'PAEDOS OUT' and 'DON'T HOUSE THEM- HANG THEM'
    RubberSkin wrote:

there was one girl they did and they interviewed her dad and he said he's happy if she's happy!! wtf??!!
    VinylVicky wrote:
    I remember seeing tha years ago with Lindsay Dawn Mackenzie. Made me feel sick. Poor kid.
    VinylVicky wrote:
    there was one girl they did and they interviewed her dad and he said he's happy if she's happy!! wtf??!!

It's an easy way to make money and get famous, and if you're a kid from a council estate who doesn't do very well at school, how else are you ever gonna be someone? Tits out or a checkout, some choice.

It's exploitative, especially as a page three girl won't make much money unless they become a name or date a footballer, but the girls don't go into it unwillingly.
    Kermit wrote:
    It's an easy way to make money and get famous, and if you're a kid from a council estate who doesn't do very well at school, how else are you ever gonna be someone? Tits out or a checkout, some choice.

It's exploitative, especially as a page three girl won't make much money unless they become a name or date a footballer, but the girls don't go into it unwillingly.
    There's always Big Brother!
    Isn't that the same thing, but with uglier women?
    and pretty gay men but more dollar
    VinylVicky wrote:
    It's sick! they do a countdown in some papers from when a girl is 15 up to 16.
    Hmm, it happens everywhere in the media though, the difference is that it's done in private. I mean if you're casting a teenage girl for a soap opera, in the back of your mind, you're gonna be thinking of the extra publicity the show will get in a few years when she starts doing the lads mags shoots, if you pick the pretty one that is. You think Britney Spears got a recording contract based on her singing voice? Two of Girls Aloud were only 16 when they started out, and probably weren't 18 by their first FHM photoshoot.
    Hmm, it happens everywhere in the media though, the difference is that it's done in private. I mean if you're casting a teenage girl for a soap opera, in the back of your mind, you're gonna be thinking of the extra publicity the show will get in a few years when she starts doing the lads mags shoots, if you pick the pretty one that is. You think Britney Spears got a recording contract based on her singing voice? Two of Girls Aloud were only 16 when they started out, and probably weren't 18 by their first FHM photoshoot.
    Yes, sex does make the world go round.
    Yes there are many times I've actually thought "hmm I bet when he's older he'll be good looking" and I know many men may think it about other teens. However until the day comes when they are of age and I personally think it should be 18, promises of nudity shouldn't be on offer.
    Yes I still agree the age of consent should be 16 but by the time you are 18 you have had more experienece on how you feel about your body and the effects you can have on others. You will probably have a little more experience in life and be able to make a more informed choice.