Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

2cb

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Shogun wrote:
    Are some of the eastern european countries not very relaxed on research chems?

I heard 2C-E is meant to be quite different than most of the other 2C's, someone on bluelight was saying it give him severe shits.

I havent the faintest idea, I know 2C-i was banned across the EU.

As for 2C-E, all of those sort of 'research chemicals' are really variable, and you dont really even know which one you have bought if you buy them.
    Unless you know the chemist that is.

But not very many people would be in that position.
    Shogun wrote:
    Unless you know the chemist that is.

But not very many people would be in that position.
    Would be a pretty nice position to be in though!
    I know they used to be legal (or still are) in Japan and such areas. I know you can still buy many exotic chemicals from stores and carts in those places.

I don't know if any of you remember a person called 'Kandy K' on bluelight, she used to take many exotic chems whilst in her home country, and believe she still does.

She has some interesting videos on youtube people might be interested to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=Scalarburn&page=3
    It would be a very nice poisiton to be in.

Yes i remember her from bluelight, i remember reading one of trips here going around tokyo on some mad shit..? ive actually been at bluelight not much longer than this place, which is coming on 5 years..but i was a silent person on there,never registred for ages.