Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

bad weather + staying single = depressed??!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've jus been feeling so depressed recently, and i don't have a reason to be! the weather's been taking a turn for the worse over here...other than that things are just normal n well...monotonous i guess.
also i saw this guy i used to date ( pretty much an arsehole...), and i just felt sad...that i was single. i really wish i could date, or even be interested in a guy...but after the last 'fling' - where i was seriously fucked around with - i feel like i'm hormone dead n can't get to like anyone although i've had a few offers. i guess this time i want someone whose properly compatible with me. i'd like a fun, decent n mature guy to date n just hang with....but there's no one that fits that criteria over here! you only get the ones that want sex..n then more sex...n then they'd like to left alonewith their playstations or xboxes!...i dunno why i'm writing this..just a rant i guess....jesus i hate this weather..:(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Weather is shit here too... makes me miss cuddling with the boy.

I know your pain!! *hugs*
    tinydancer wrote:
    you only get the ones that want sex..n then more sex...n then they'd like to left alonewith their playstations or xboxes!...i dunno why i'm writing this..just a rant i guess....jesus i hate this weather..:(

thats the exact opposite of me....

...and all my mates for that matter

keep looking!:thumb:
    you only get the ones that want sex..n then more sex...n then they'd like to left alonewith their playstations or xboxes!

Plztobe sending them my way, kthx. Sex and playstation would be fucking fantastic right about now :thumb:

Seriously though, someone will come along. And when they do, you know they will have been worth waiting for :)