Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The weekend has landed..

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Naff all tonight, London and too much Vodka tomorrow, hangover recovery on Sunday.
    loving the holby city act!
    twas tres funny :D
    I'm going out tomorrow afternoon for a drink,
    With us?:D
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I have literally just got in from work. Started at 6 this morning. Fucking crackered.
    Weekender Offender 
    $ $
    -
    \_/

that's meant to be you, skive. :razz:
    With us?:D

No, I'm far too poor to do that :(
    I could absolutely murder a pint justnow, but I've like 93p to my name till Thursday :grump:
    My weekend technically starts on Thursdays at 1 PM but I've hardly ever gone out on Thursdays since I don't get in from work til about 9 (10 now that Christmas is coming) and I usually can't be bothered. Boo/hiss

This weekend I'm staying in because I'm doing extra hours at work too plus I have loads of work to do for uni.

Not that I go out that much now anyway, I'm always either too skint or no one is going out :(
    Off to London for a spot of shopping tomorrow with two of my best female friends :D
    Revising on Friday!
    Revising on Saturday!
    Revising on Sunday!
    Exam on Monday! :hyper:
    Yerascrote wrote:
    Fuck all I think, so skint but sure where there's a will there's a way eh buddies!

Met the guitarist from DragonForce last night so that was pretty cool.

cool :) ridiculously long hair and all?
    Replicant wrote:
    cool :) ridiculously long hair and all?

Yeh it was the Chinese dude, don't think he liked me cos we kept taking the piss out of him.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    My mates met Lemmy today.

That is ace. Fucking wish I was there.
    Pure fuycjed,,,out last nite then 2nite, been smoking grass pratically since wednesday evening..some good avergagesish pills 2nite in the local cluib where it was the chiuldrenb of need nuight,.big crowd and good night..big fights outside it too.a.h well, thas the way things go.

tiocfaidh ar la!
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Hahaha. You had some serious fun!:thumb:
    JamesZero wrote:
    Thats always the worst... if your skint then fair play you cant go out, but when its just a case of no one else being up for it its well frustrating!!

Urgh... I found myself going out at 9.30 to meet my mates - and having a few too many sambucas to catch up with them because they were all half cut. I don't remember a lot... I think I fell out of the taxi home, haha. Got the beer shakes now... :(
    I am off to dance around like a loon. Because finally, after months of planning, my goddamn birthday is here! Haha.

(This is all providing my legs allow me to move - I did a 10 mile walk yesterday and I'm so stiff today!)
    i woke up 40mins ago.. i'm funked! supposed to be goin out again tonight but i'll see how i feel. can't even eat anything yet
    lipsy wrote:
    i woke up 40mins ago.. i'm funked! supposed to be goin out again tonight but i'll see how i feel. can't even eat anything yet

:thumb:

I don't think I'm going out either but it's not for lack of want!
    Perhaps going out.. depending on who's out. :thumb: My "friend's" gonna text me if he goes out. If not, I'm gonna make him come see me/me go see him.
    Urgh... I found myself going out at 9.30 to meet my mates - and having a few too many sambucas to catch up with them because they were all half cut. I don't remember a lot... I think I fell out of the taxi home, haha. Got the beer shakes now... :(

lol, nice one.
    I went out for my mates 24th in the last night and people were buying him shot after shot... I felt sorry for him because he was bladdered before even leaving the pub, so I started doing shots and downing drinks with him. The difference was I had to get up for work this morning! :grump:
    URGH. I'M SO CHUFFING BORED.
    Seriously, I watched Nathan Barley to relieve one's boredom last night. And I farted about with my MySpazz, my room's a fucking tip I suppose I should tackle that, really.
    Oooh! I have a few DVDs to watch. Sod tidying mate.
    Thank you all for reading my inane monologue.
    xxx.
    JamesZero wrote:
    lol, nice one.
    I went out for my mates 24th in the last night and people were buying him shot after shot... I felt sorry for him because he was bladdered before even leaving the pub, so I started doing shots and downing drinks with him. The difference was I had to get up for work this morning! :grump:

Well ya never think that at the time! Its always funny though going into work/uni/whatever still half pissed :D
    I've had a boring weekend so far. Went and got late night munchies last night so I slept in for work today :o

I'm in the mood to piss off my moronic flatmate though. Torn between recording him blethering his usual shite and sampling it on a dance track, or setting up a phoney Faceparty posing as an attractive 17 year old laydee, luring him into meeting 'me" then pointing and laughing at him when he turns up, rose in his hand :D

Nahhh, I think I'll stick with the TV :razz:
    GoodFella wrote:
    Well ya never think that at the time! Its always funny though going into work/uni/whatever still half pissed :D

lol, it is normally funny...
    but I had to go to a customers house this morning to do some work, I must have still stunk of booze! :D
    Oh! oh! OHHHH! It could all change, there's a party being held later toniiiiight......I'm still skint but still.

FUCKING ART SCHOOL DJS, well up for some of that. Trying to rustle up some homiiiies.

Mwahahaha.
    In on me own at the moment. Still no plans to go out. Contemplating treating myself to a pizzahut. Feeling the need to treat myself again. Pizzahut and A Sharks Tale perhaps ? .. or the x-files box sets.

Just myself for company tonight then.
    1983 wrote:
    Oh! oh! OHHHH! It could all change, there's a party being held later toniiiiight......I'm still skint but still.

FUCKING ART SCHOOL DJS, well up for some of that. Trying to rustle up some homiiiies.

Mwahahaha.

MAN. That's not fucking happening, how shit.

RAH. :impissed:
    i've been sleeping all evening. only managed to eat a teeny bit of pasta. no i wonder i lose weight at the weekend! im goin to bed nowwww