Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The weekend has landed..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
"All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got forty eight hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out of my head like a screaming kettle. I'm gonna talk codshit to strangers all night. I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor, the free radicals inside me are freaking man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to Never Never Land with my chosen family, man. We're going to get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did. Anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life! I've got seventy three quid in my backburner. I'm gonna wax the lot, man. The milky bars are on me! Yeah!"

So what are you doing? I think this is the first weekend in about a month I've done hee-haw and been stone cold sober/drug free. It's the last weekend til payday. I'm so blue. Death Disco is on at The Arches and I wanna get maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaashed. Boo.

But! I have three days off and fancy farting about a lot. Plus, I have a new niece to play with she's so sweet and awh and neeeeew.

What about you lot?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Going out for a mates birthday tonight, should be a good one.
    I have family coming round tomorrow and I will be fucked if I want to spend time with them (long story!) so im going to think of something to get out the house! :thumb:
    i have a rare weekend off which means i don't have to go home!

i won't be going out though 'cause i can't afford to go out at the weekends. :( and plus i'm going out next week. :D

we're going to a pub quiz at the student union on sunday, we've been meaning to go for 2 years so should be good! dunno whether we'll be any good mind.
    i'm going up to leeds tonight for the 'puuurrrfect electro' night. Dirty South are DJing! :hyper: you know the guys who remixed 'Something by Silosonic' and the 'Its too Late by Evermore' tracks!! its their first UK appearance all year.:D

then afterparty etc. ;)
    lipsy wrote:
    i'm going up to leeds tonight for the 'puuurrrfect electro' night. Dirty South are DJing! you know the guys who remixed 'Something by Silosonic' and the 'Its too Late by Evermore' tracks!! its their first UK appearance all year.

then afterparty etc.

That sounds so suave. I'm dying to go to Death Disco in Glasgow as it's their birthday and they have Mylo remixing and such, then I would have went to Optimo tomorrow night.

Argh, I was meant to be going to London for a debauched weekend but alas, pennies ran loooow.

Le sigh.

Shall make it up next weekend though for my mate's 21st, huzzah! Paid next weekend as well. Mwuahahahaha. Oh the filth I've plaaaaanned. ;)
    No plans for this weekend, even if i do get paid today!

Plans for 2 sundays time though and a birthday thing on the 25th.

Another boring friday night stuck in on my own with no one to talk to it is then :p
    just having a quiet one with the missus i think, gonna just chill, trying to save some cash, going to prague for a 21st in just over a week so gonna save my soul for that. well looking forward to it.

might have a few jars on sunday evening tho if i feel up to it.
    currently doing some work which i plan on doing from about 11.. till about 7 - depending on whether or not my EVIL aunty who is staying with us at the moment doesnt come and bug me... like she did yesterday. (tried to "cleanse my aura" :eek2:

then i plan on going to pub and get absolutely stinking drunk with a few friends! :)

tomorrow i plan on doing the same as today, except might go into town and buy a few bits and bobs (including little mermaid dvd lol) and then get back to work.
    THEN im going to my cousins' wedding reception. should be.. interesting.
    i really want to have a "few" drinks while im there - but no doubt if i do ill get drunk and embarass myself infront of my whoole family. not good.
    and thats about it :D

sunday im getting the 8'oclock boat to haysham and then driving down to cardiff :impissed: should be an interesting.. 4 and a half hour drive i should think!
    Boyfriend's off for a stag do in the 'Dam tomorrow (lucky, lucky!) so I have somehow been volunteered to mind his brother's two children for pretty much the whole weekend. As the old saying about lemons and lemonade goes I am making the best of it and have planned lots of childish activities and little treats for them (me) :D

Might get out tonight for a few slurps but undecided as yet. If not then the copy of Betty Blue I ordered arrived this morning so we might snuggle down and watch that. Probably with a big fat doobie or six.
    Tomorrow I am starting my new job in Primark, then going out for a mates 21st to see a band at The Cavern and have stay on for the club night, while indulging in cheap drinks. Sunday I may be working, so i may not get too drunk on Saturday night. Ive got to go into town sometime to get my bass guitar repaired too.
    Renzo wrote:
    Tomorrow I am starting my new job in Primark,
    good luck! i would think its a nightmare to work there! you'll probably learn about 5 different languages though from your colleagues :p
    Off to London in a few hours which I really can't be arsed with but hey ho.

I should do my packing.

I'm not back till Tuesday.

Seeing Evanescence on Monday night though :D
    Nothing much, again. Saving my pennies for a night out next month.
    Fuck all. I'm not skint... but all my mates are working or on holiday and my fella is working.

What a load of bollocks!
    Fuck all planned this weekend, bit skint till I get paid next week. Gonna sort myself out with some weed for the weekend and buy Gears of War.

Ooh-ra.
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Fuck all planned this weekend, bit skint till I get paid next week. Gonna sort myself out with some weed for the weekend and buy Gears of War.

Ooh-ra.

Ooh. Do tell if it is as good as I think it is! Looks ace.

I am off to London tomorow ;o Woot woot.
    Fuck all. I'm not skint... but all my mates are working or on holiday and my fella is working.

What a load of bollocks!

Thats always the worst... if your skint then fair play you cant go out, but when its just a case of no one else being up for it its well frustrating!!
    1983 wrote:
    I'm dying to go to Death Disco in Glasgow as it's their birthday and they have Mylo remixing and such,
    Mylo is playing in Manchester next week! :hyper:
    Going Lyods :( then RSVP :)
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    London all weekend :D
    Working all weekend.

As an added kick in the balls I'm in till half six on Sunday.

Paid next week though, and m'off to Edinburgh next weekend :hyper:
    Tonight I'm not doing anything except scoring some more speed and some pills and then just watching a DVD before going to bed....
    Tomorrow however I'm going to a phat House Party with some speed and alot of booze, and then sunday night I've got another party to go to at my local club where I'm doing a few pills and drinking as much as I can afford.
    Going out with a couple of friends tonight to play floorball. i'm going out tomorrow as well and i have possible plans for Sunday. I'm still contemplating doing nowt on sunday (i.e. mitigating the workload i have burdening my shoulders). Feels good that this week is finally over - all of the week but today has been a living hell. :)
    1983 wrote:
    "All that exists now is clubs, drugs, pubs and parties. I've got forty eight hours off from the world, man. I'm gonna blow steam out of my head like a screaming kettle. I'm gonna talk codshit to strangers all night. I'm gonna lose the plot on the dancefloor, the free radicals inside me are freaking man! Tonight I'm Jip Travolta, I'm Peter Popper, I'm going to Never Never Land with my chosen family, man. We're going to get more spaced out than Neil Armstrong ever did. Anything could happen tonight, you know? This could be the best night of my life! I've got seventy three quid in my backburner. I'm gonna wax the lot, man. The milky bars are on me! Yeah!"
    No way did you memorise all of that :D
    My weekend is going to be pretty dull. I've got shit load of work i need to do for uni then i have actual work to go to on sunday. I'm now a mid week partier, tuesday nights are what its all about :hyper:
    I'm actually going to a pub with people, for beer, which is nice :)
    Im doing fuck all as ive got no money and my flat is a shit hole.

Im getting lectured from a mate who never goes out that im giving this girl i met an impression that im a social retard. What a wnker
    icey wrote:
    I'm now a mid week partier, tuesday nights are what its all about :hyper:

wednesdays silly!
    Nothing at all :(

I have a ticket to go out tonight, but I don't know if I'm going. The person I might have been going with went to watch the rugby and I don't know if she'll be back in time. Everyone else seems to be busy tonight.

I'm going out tomorrow afternoon for a drink, but other than that I think its going to be coursework all weekend :(
    Fuck all I think, so skint but sure where there's a will there's a way eh buddies!

Met the guitarist from DragonForce last night so that was pretty cool.
    Nothing tonight, tomorrow is a busy day. Going to collect my new older car from Leicester in the morning, then clean and hoover my sisters ready for her to collect when her and my sister visit early afternoon, then I've got a couple of mates coming down from Manchester around the same time for a night out in the lash. Sunday, recover.
    i'm spending tonight with Pudsey the Bear :flirt: