Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Tune ID

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Got a short segment of a tune here on a bebo flashbox, and I want to know if anyone knows what it is.

Here's the link - the flashbox is half way down on the left, hit play:

http://daveduffy.bebo.com

Also I heard a tune on the radio the other day. It had a really dirty beat with an acapella of 'Grandmaster Flash - The Message' playing over it (the one that goes 'Its like a jungle sometimes, it makes me wonder, How I keep from goin under'). I've heard the tune before without that alcapella, which is the version I want, but this is probably the best way of finding out what it is!

Any help? What tunes are other people listening to these days?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    duno but i like it :D
  • Options
    Found out the second tune is 'Bodyrox - Yeah Yeah' so don't need that ID anymore.

Any help with first?
  • Options
    Addict wrote:
    Found out the second tune is 'Bodyrox - Yeah Yeah' so don't need that ID anymore.

Any help with first?
    i know the bodyrox song, i've had it for ages! i think i was listening to the wrong thing! i played the video with people dancing.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    i know the bodyrox song, i've had it for ages! i think i was listening to the wrong thing! i played the video with people dancing.

Honestly, fucking women...

Cannae help ya mate, sounds pretty decent though.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:

Yea, you were listening to the first song I was looking for! The bodyrox one was just the one I described hearing on the radio. I know it's been out for a while because I first heard it in the summer, but I just didn't know the name.

Still looking for the name of the tune with the people dancing, that you saw.