Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Mum Thinks I've Been Taking E.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Not really sure where to put this but oh well..

My parents were out djing on Saturday night, so I asked if I could have a gathering, and they said fine. There were about 12 of us altogether at one point, and nothing really mad happened. Just drinking, dancing and playing darts.

But when my folks came back at 1 with a few of their mates (who, we noticed, had been smoking pot, quite obviously), there were only 5 of us left and we were busy dancing around drunkenly for an hour or so. All really bladdered, but happy and energetic.

Now on Sunday, my mum said she wasn't happy with the 'suggestive' dancing that was going on, even though everyone was 'well-behaved' and the house hadn't been trashed. She just said it was a weird atmosphere to come back to.
I asked whether I can have some mates round again soon and she says shes not keen, due to the atmosphere :s.

So I'm back at college yesterday, but I'm feeling ill all day, probably a prolonged hangover. I decide not to go to college today because I'm over tired, so I tell her I'm ill. And she asks if my mates and I were on E :eek:, because it seemed so, and because of how sick I was feeling. She actually said 'It's ok if you were, I just want to know' - the usual parenting trick. I swore we weren't, but I don't think she believes me. So now my folks think my mates and I take ecstasy at our house parties :s. And I probably won't be allowed them over again.

How can I convince her we hadn't?!

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Explain that people taking ecstasy are quite easy to spot, usually their eyes are like saucers, and they're prone to gurning. Quite a bit different than being drunk.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I know, I thought that. But then I guessed she must've taken it before at some point.. Pffft.
    FilthyChav wrote:
    How can I convince her we hadn't?!

Just tell her bluntly that if you had been using it you would say, but you werent. You might want to throw in some rubbish and you not wanting to use pills that are probably contaminated or something to make it sound better.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Just neck one and say to her "THIS is what I look like pilled up mum". :D
    Weekender Offender 
    Lol I remember when my mu found 4 pills in my bedroom and I tried blagging them up as replica ecstasy caffeine pills from brighton....didn't work