Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

multiple orgasm

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
does anybody know what is a multiple orgasm and how do you get one. any help will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    I found 69 withme on top gets the best multiple, doesnt happen very often but if you cum get him to slow his tongue down just a little to see f it prolongs it. Have fun practising!
  • Options
    yes its where you have one orgasm after another, getting stronger and stronger and stronger, in waves. Its just AMAZING.
    I have had them a few times, but not very often unfortunately.
    I thought they were a myth until then!
  • Options
    When you orgasm multiple times, I'd think that would be quite obvious...but it's good ;d.
  • Options
    Damn I wish I was a woman sometimes...
  • Options
    I have multiple orgasms :heart:

I am lucky. I know many girls who don't. I know girls who have never had a orgasm, nevermind a multiple one!

They are fucking awesome though.
  • Options
    Damn I wish I was a woman sometimes...

So do i, make-up, heels, stockings, full clothing rights..... oh you mean multiple orgasms ? :blush: Yeah them too
  • Options
    Apparently women's orgasms are much much better than mens too. Hehehehehe.

I don't know how anyone came up with that theory (as well, you can only experience one type!) but hey.
  • Options
    I have multiple orgasms :heart:

I am lucky. I know many girls who don't. I know girls who have never had a orgasm, nevermind a multiple one!

They are fucking awesome though.
    Well I was quite happy with my one at a time, as I said, I just thought they were a myth, or maybe meant having more than one orgasm in a short space of time. Had my first multiple at age 30 and boy was I shocked, so if others have never had one, dont give up hope.
  • Options
    , or maybe meant having more than one orgasm in a short space of time.
    hmm thats what i thought it meant.. but if its just the feeling of climaxing over and over then ive had loads of times.
  • Options
    if thats what you had then im sure youd know it :)
  • Options
    Apparently women's orgasms are much much better than mens too. Hehehehehe.

I don't know how anyone came up with that theory (as well, you can only experience one type!) but hey.

I am really quite happy with what I got. It's just different...
    You are all "OMGOMG WANT MORE!" after a orgasm, and I am light like a feather, like lying in a cradle made out of air and happy dreams, when I slowly doze off, warm and cozy like back in the days back in mommys tummy :D

(sounds creepy :nervous: )
  • Options
    And just to add, you get one by having a really talented partner;)
  • Options
    is a multiple when you get big waves over and over several times or having another not long after :confused:
  • Options
    for me its like one orgasm and then as it fades another starts immediately and then another and then another etc, in waves getting ever stronger.
    The first time it happened to me after about 10 (seriously) I actually couldnt handle it any more and felt like I was about to go into a panic attack and had to make it stop, but the next time it happened I knew what to expect so just went with the flow :)
    I agree, it means a very talented partner, but even with a talented partner its not something that seems to happen all the time.
  • Options
    I don't know how anyone came up with that theory
    probably a trans sexual :p
  • Options
    My girlfriend has never been able to have a multiple orgasm before, even with a rabbit...or me!! lol But then I bought her the cone (http://www.conevibrator.co.uk) and she manages to have one almost everytime we use it! Pretty impressive...even if I do feel a bit inadequate!
  • Options
    i've had only one woman have multiple orgasm's while being with me, although i admit she was the last person to sleep with me lol.
  • Options
    I think to be able to have a multiple orgasm, you really gotta know and trust the person you're with, and it helps when he knows what he's doing ;) And is also good at it.
    Ive had some guys who think they're just the greatest, and at the time i thought so too, cos i didnt know any other... But now i look back and think, omg so this is what i was missing out on!!
  • Options
    Ive had some guys who think they're just the greatest, and at the time i thought so too, cos i didnt know any other... But now i look back and think, omg so this is what i was missing out on!!
    Oh it's so true :hyper:.

I miss sex :(.

....it's only been like...5 days >.<....
  • Options
    I miss it too... and its only been 3 days... but i cant get any when i see him saturday, dammit! :( Grr, its annoying when it's soo good and you just want it all the time!
  • Options
    I miss it too... and its only been 3 days... but i cant get any when i see him saturday, dammit! :( Grr, its annoying when it's soo good and you just want it all the time!
    You're lucky.

At least you're seeing yours on Saturday.

Like...Wednesday...earliest.

Fucking IB :grump:.
  • Options
    :
  • Options
    Try six bloody months. :banghead: Although I might not have to go wihout that much longer. :thumb:
    Try a year and a half ;p.

Although that was before I'd had *good* sex, rather than what I thought was good sex, but was actually mediocre sex.

Go you though tbh :D.
  • Options
    yeah i know what you mean, sex is so much better when its with someone you care about rather than something totally random or when your just having sex for the sake of it! Its much more intense with someone you care deeply about and im just glad i learnt that early and not when 40-50 years old!
  • Options
    /
  • Options
    men can have multiples too.