Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

The neet

What are you crazy cats up to tonight then, and for the rest of the weekend?

Tonight I am so excited to be actually going on a proper, proper hen night. Proper in the sense that it is the night before the wedding. This is a very dangerous game, and I can see it possibly backfiring on the bride but most definitely on the groom - who is being taken out in Middlesbrough (bless 'im). Sitting here ready to go out now, priming myself with a gigglewater.

Tomorrow I will be off to the wedding - providing it still goes ahead - and then the reception obviously. Sunday am off on a country day out, looking forward to it :thumb:
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I have no idea. All my housemates except me are away for the weekend. So I guess I'm going to be doing a lot of sitting around being bored and reading texts. I'm trying to pusuade some friends to go out tomorrow night.
    Oh come on! We all have a mate who is good for a night out ANYTIME (that would be yours truly in my social circle :p ).

Get on the blower to them and paint the town red!
    I'm in work at half seven till midnight.

I'm then in work tomorrow night from half nine till half three.

Time inbetween will be spent either doing uni work or sleeping.
    briggi wrote:
    Oh come on! We all have a mate who is good for a night out ANYTIME (that would be yours truly in my social circle :p ).

Get on the blower to them and paint the town red!

You see most of my closer mates are not really the clubbing sort, never mind a dingy underground indie and rock bar. But i will do my best to pusuade people.
    Am I the only person other than Briggi to know what the title was about before reading the post? hehe
    haxxing. Not really, just wanted to say that. Erm, probably go on Skype and ring people. I have a weekend LAN party but have to cancel because of frigging assignments :crying:. I wanna play!!

*throws tantrum*
    lea_uk wrote:
    Am I the only person other than Briggi to know what the title was about before reading the post? hehe

Yep :p

I'm surprised actually, I never used to like clubs and stuff but compared to all my other friends I do it all the time :D. My most 'outgoing' friend has only been to one 'proper' nightclub.
    Recovering.

Absolutely wankered last night with the potential new laydee and her flatmates, ended up trying to show off and sing Country Roads on top of a bin on Hope Street at 3.30am - naturally I fell off and now my side kills :(

Had about half an hour sleep on a laminated floor which didn't help either. Got home about half one this afternoon :nervous:

Tomorrow I'm supposed to be going to the football then a piss-up in Aberdeen for somebody's birthday, but it's not looking likely :no:
    Did you get an encore though? Or some kind of remedial sex :cool:
    Or some kind of remedial sex :cool:

Nah she was paralytic so I thought it best to "sleep" on the floor.

Side is fucking killing me now, I think I've punctured a lung or something :(
    Just back from having the kittens jabbed, cooking chilli. Def not out this w/e, think we've got friends coming over for the w/e.
    lea_uk wrote:
    I'm still trying to figure out what it means :p
    I'm hungover as fuck from last night still. Went for random drinks with my classmates after lectures, and it was one of those ones that turns into a savage sesh. Always the best type!

Was supposed to be meeting a girl tonight for drinks, but she agreed to postpone because I'm not sure if I could stomach it.

Might head round to my friends' house, who are having a poker tournament. Keep it civilised and then get back to the debauchery tomorrow night.
    Tonight Im having a few mates over..
    My mate is raising money to do a trek in Peru for charity. So to raise a bit of money we all chipped in to shave his head (he has never had short hair and he hates the idea of it!) :D

Should be a laugh, got loads of beers in too! :thumb:
    Tomorrow I dunno what im doing, probably going out somewhere on the piss I should imagine!
    my_name wrote:
    I'm still trying to figure out what it means :p
    The meaning is in Briggi's post but it's up to you to find it :p
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    lea_uk wrote:

Nope :D

I ain't doing much. Busy day at school - had children swear at me today. That was a first :thumb:

This weekend is going to be a cleaning weekend as my mum is visiting next week.
    lea_uk wrote:

I knew what Briggi ment too :yes: :p

Tonight = Just finished work, no one is going out tonight apparently so Nothing
    Tomorrow = working, then Nothing atm. Might change that and go out though
    Sunday = Day off, Day of rest

:)
    briggi wrote:
    thats me :D i promised myself i'd stay in this weekend and sort my life out... but im actually scared to stay in, incase i get really bored and then down.
    im off to the best club in manchester. it really is! and i get in free :D :cool:
    lea_uk wrote:
    The meaning is in Briggi's post but it's up to you to find it :p

:( Can't figure it out. THe internet gives me N.E.E.T. magazine, an archery brand, shoes, new emerging enviromental technologies...
    my_name wrote:
    :( Can't figure it out. THe internet gives me N.E.E.T. magazine, an archery brand, shoes, new emerging enviromental technologies...
    Awwww :lol: well I can reveal that it means "tonight"
    Car hunting mainly, I'm going to end up with a rot box i can tell.
    Tonight = the night = the neet
    "Are you going out the night?" which is what I usually say.
    lea_uk wrote:
    Awwww :lol: well I can reveal that it means "tonight"

Thank you :heart:

My neet shall consist of sitting on my ass, watching tv, playing computer (I got a chincy laptop... I think he called it a notebook? like a cheap crappy doesn't do much laptop)... and hopefully picking up some beer, hopefully the store shall finally have it.
    either staying in drinking with my housemates or going round to a lads house. probably the former. i think he's all talk and no action. :grump:
    I have an essay to do:(
    As far as I know, zo1 is coming down to my gaff for a few drinks then heading out somewhere.

Tomorrow, might be meeting up with my brother who I hardly ever see for a few drinks.
    Not doing anything tonight but watching TV and surfing the net of course and hopefully having an early night as I'm knackered.
    Yerascrote wrote:
    As far as I know, zo1 is coming down to my gaff for a few drinks then heading out somewhere.
    make sure you give that little pudding face a kiss from me :heart:
    lol fuck away off you!

and aye, goin out on the rip with that turlough one