Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Hollyoaks' Claire

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
What a fucked up bitch. O_O
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Yeah, what a hot fucked up bitch, I agree.
  • Options
    I agree.
  • Options
    Haha yah she's hot but she didn't look so sexy when she was crying exessively about her "abuse". :p
  • Options
    she pulls the weirdest facial expressions...
  • Options
    What happened? I was hoovering and couldnt lip read :(
  • Options
    I was only half watching it, but I think she told Max that she was abused by her dad when she was little and now she can't have kids.

and they have a big "you should just leave me for someone better" arguement thing.
  • Options
    But she told him the other day she was pregnant?

Silly bitch.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    gemma_bissix_9504_12.jpg

Oh yeah
  • Options
    she is pretty but they've totally flattened out her tummy and legs there ^^ shes a bit more porky on hollyoaks.

whilst we're on the subject - i just love the McQueens! the one going out with russ has the hottest body ever! and carmella is cute. the sister who was in jail is brilliant -i love the way she speaks.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    she is pretty but they've totally flattened out her tummy and legs there ^^ shes a bit more porky on hollyoaks.

yeh i was gonna say that pic is either from a while ago or it's been HIGHLY airbrushed. :razz:
  • Options
    God, she really is a horrible bitch of a "wife".

Although, Max is a complete wet blanket, can't he see he's being walked all over?!?
  • Options
    all the Mcqueen sisters were in FHM this month, they all look pretty much the same as they do on set, but the shy one is HOT possibly the best looking out of them all
  • Options
    that one that's come out of prison is so much nicer without the make up on. she has quite thin lips and her tacky lipstick only highlights that!
  • Options
    I really wish they'd get to the end of this 'claire being a bitch' storyline... I miss the Max and OB comedy duo thing :(
  • Options
    Has she been in something else, too? She looks very familiar but I haven't watched Hollyoaks in yeeears :chin:
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:

whilst we're on the subject - i just love the McQueens! the one going out with russ has the hottest body ever! and carmella is cute. the sister who was in jail is brilliant -i love the way she speaks.

I agree with the above .. (although is her belly button pierce or is she an outie?)

But I think she still looks good on Hollyoaks, nice to see a girl with some meat on her bones

But yeah the 3 eldest McQueen girls are good, I'd love to know what that blonde one is like in real life - I love the over expressions she makes with her mouth.

The jail bird one well looks like someone I used to know .. I like the way she's well hard on the outside but a real softy on the inside ... and Russ's girlfriend has seriously curvy hips.

BTW anyone else see a lot of benefits to dating a girl that's been tagged and needs to be home by 7pm .. :thumb:
  • Options
    briggi wrote:
    Has she been in something else, too? She looks very familiar but I haven't watched Hollyoaks in yeeears :chin:

She was Nigel's daughter in Eastenders.

Is she pregnant in real life? Her breasts are huge, and she appears to be wearing clothing to flatter a tummy.
  • Options
    no i think she maybe just ate too many pies.
  • Options
    no i think she maybe just ate too many pies.

LOL. I love you!
  • Options
    ^_^ wrote:
    Haha yah she's hot but she didn't look so sexy when she was crying exessively about her "abuse". :p
    sorry but how can you call her hot she has got to be one of the least hottest women on there

she is very messed up in the head with whats shes tryin do with max
  • Options
    Have you heard what happens at christmas on hollyoaks?
  • Options
    no what happens at xmas? pm if u dont wanna write it on here n spoil it 4 ppl who dont wanna know lol
  • Options
    go_away wrote:
    She was Nigel's daughter in Eastenders.

QUOTE]
    Oh god yeah i remeber her in eastenders she was only a kid wasnt she
  • Options
    film_buff wrote:
    Have you heard what happens at christmas on hollyoaks?

What happens? :flirt:

She began annoying me long ago, but apparently she's going to be up to much the same things well into the New Year. I'm not a violent person but i just want to give her a good slap, and Max tbh for being so blind! :mad: