Home We Need You
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Alcohol survey

**helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
I’m a researcher from King’s College London. We’re looking for young people to take part in a study (CREC no 05/06-78) about alcohol use. We are particularly interested in people aged under 24 who drink alcohol. Anyone who lives in the UK will be eligible to take part.

Upon accessing the questionnaire for the first time you will be asked to register and will be required to complete your first name, last name and email, HOWEVER if you would like to remain anonymous we advise that you type "anonymous" as your first AND last name and then create your own unique username and password. Make sure that you use a password and username that you will remember. You do not have to provide a valid email address unless you want to be involved in completing the 2nd questionnaire 3 days after completing the first. Participants who return both sets of questionnaires will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win £100.

The results of this study will be used in order to assess the relevance and usefulness of alcohol measures for young people.

If you would like to take part in the study then please click here.

Many thanks,
Bonnita Thomas

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    link doesnt work for me
  • smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    me neither
  • **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    I think it was down for a little while - seems fine now though!
    Can I lie about my location, I love surveys :p
    I'm not good enough for the survey because I haven't had alcohol in the last 7 days... (actually, it would really be 3 months and 4 days)
    What's the survey ID? Or am I just totally dim? :crying:
    nicx1811 wrote:
    What's the survey ID? Or am I just totally dim? :crying:

You only need to register.
    Sofie wrote:
    I'm not good enough for the survey because I haven't had alcohol in the last 7 days... (actually, it would really be 3 months and 4 days)
    Same here apart from the bit in brackets.
    I'm too old for all these kind of things!
    Sofie wrote:
    You only need to register.

I was already registered, I've filled in one of their surveys before, and it still asked me for the Survey ID.

I found it in the link in the end.