Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Shameless proud mummy thread

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
You remember my daughter came back to live with me a few weeks back? Well, last time we were properly in contact she was a 9 year old with pigtails. Now she's so grown up and she's beautiful! :D

Is she gorgeous or what. I'm so proud. :heart:

ETA: Please feel free to crash this thread, any other proud mummies or daddies!

Comments

• Options
    She looks lovely. How old is she now? (Sorry, I forget)
  • Options
    How will you react to all the boys saying "mmm, yes please"?
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    :lol:

She is a lovely looking girl ! Congrts !
  • Options
    She's very pretty :)

Can I crash your proud Mummy thread for a sec with my news that my wee babby is now walking all on her own :D
  • Options
    she looks lovely, nice smile. :)

i'd also like to hi-jack this thread to say my sister asked me last night if i wanted to be godmother to my 17month old nephew. :D
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:

You mean on here or IRL?

If on here... :lol: yeah right. Let them say it, it's as near as they'll get!

IRL - she has a bf.
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:
    She's very pretty :)

Can I crash your proud Mummy thread for a sec with my news that my wee babby is now walking all on her own :D

Crash it!!! Aww, how old is she now?

Here's my other beautiful girl, fast asleep in her pushchair on Bonfire Night. :heart:
  • Options
    Yes, she is just a bit gorgeous ;). Glad to hear things are going well for you two :). How do you tell someone their daughter looks beautiful without sounding like a perve? I swear, if I was gay I could pull it off and people would just see the innocent remark. I think there should be more love in the world.

You're all gorgeous!!
  • Options
    Yes, she is just a bit gorgeous ;). Glad to hear things are going well for you two :). How do you tell someone their daughter looks beautiful without sounding like a perve? I swear, if I was gay I could pull it off and people would just see the innocent remark. I think there should be more love in the world.

You're all gorgeous!!

See.... I don't think it actually sounds pervy to tell someone they're pretty, or attractive or whatever. It's not what you say, it's the way you say it. No? :) If I see someone whose hair I love, or they're wearing a colour that really suits them, or their perfume smells really nice, I always tell them given the opportunity.

They almost always walk off with a big smile on their face. Although maybe they all thought I was cracking on to them really, who knows?! :lol: (Although I doubt if they'd be smiling then, so..... )

And I agree about there being more love thing.
  • Options
    you do sound like a perve when you say "mmm, yes please" at least, that was what I was going for.

How's your family unit getting on then Miffy?
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    you do sound like a perve when you say "mmm, yes please" at least, that was what I was going for.

How's your family unit getting on then Miffy?

Ah well, that's exactly what I meant when I said it's not what you say, it's the way you say it. ;)

We seem to be getting along swimmingly at the moment. Thank you for asking. :D

Oh, apart from we need a bigger house and car, and we ALREADY have a 7 seater. :eek2:
  • Options
    how can you need a bigger car? Please don't get a 4x4 or we can't be friends anymore.
  • Options
    Well there are now 8 of us. *shrugs*

No, not a 4x4 - it'll be an MPV, like the one we already have only bigger. Or maybe a Renault traffic 9, which is essentially a minibus. But I can't see Mr M going for that and sometimes apparently there can be probs with the insurance people refusing to class them as private vehicles.
  • Options
    8 of you?! who are the other 4?
  • Options
    I have 6 chill'ens!

Look.
  • Options
    And last but not least....
  • Options
    goodness me.

ow.

two cars a valid alternative?
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    two cars a valid alternative?

:no: Hard enough parking one round here. Plus the extra costs, not really.
  • Options
    17 seater minibus it is then. To accomadate all the million other children you'll be having.
  • Options
    Miffy wrote:
    Crash it!!! Aww, how old is she now?

Here's my other beautiful girl, fast asleep in her pushchair on Bonfire Night. :heart:
    She's 1 in 2 weeks :(

Sophie is gorgeous, what gorgeous big eyes (in the photo where her eyes are open obviously).

Here's a grumpy Abbie on Halloween

devil.jpg
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    She is good looking, really (and that's not meant in a pervy way, I think). And once more, nice that you're all together again. :)

Glittery, that's nice. :D Does she need to hold a hankerchief or something, or not anymore? (I mean for walking)
  • Options
    Glittery, that's nice. :D Does she need to hold a hankerchief or something, or not anymore? (I mean for walking)
    Nope she doesnt hold anything, she just walks about and occasionally stops to clap her hands at how clever she is :D
  • Options
    Yes, she is just a bit gorgeous ;). Glad to hear things are going well for you two :). How do you tell someone their daughter looks beautiful without sounding like a perve? I swear, if I was gay I could pull it off and people would just see the innocent remark.
    I think it's based more on past reputation, to be honest. ;)
  • Options
    All the kids are gorgeous. I'm so happy that your family is all together Miffy :D you must be so happy.
  • Options
    She's really pretty Miffy. All your children are gorgeous! :)

and Abbie is lovely Glittery, she was born on my birthday :D

To crash the thread, although I'm not a mum yet :p, in the past few months I have suddenly acquired 2 new neices and a nephew. My cousin had a baby a week or so ago too. There's babies everywhere! What an expensive xmas we all have coming! :P
  • Options
    Glittery wrote:
    Here's a grumpy Abbie on Halloween

Ah! That is SO cute! She's all grumpy! Aww, heehee!
  • Options
    I keep forgetting you can supply an entire basketball team... +1 :p All cute/attractive (depending on the age)
    And abbie :heart: as always.
  • Options
    Miffy - your kids all look lovely, your eldest daughter is really pretty. You must be a very proud mummy.
  • Options
    Aww the Miffy household is indeed a rather good looking one.

And Abbie's gorgeous as well, but Glittery already knows I want to steal her.
  • Options
    You can have her Nikki.

*glares at the time*

:grump: