Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Steroids, diabetes and HGH

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone have any knowledge or experience of HGH and other steriods when taken by someone with diabetes

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    HIT might, he knows a fair bit about steroids. If he doesn't, in this circumstance, he'll more than likely know where to get info from.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Anyone have any knowledge or experience of HGH and other steriods when taken by someone with diabetes
    There are a few people that use steroids whilst being diabetic. TBH I'm not to sure if it would be wise to use them given the circumstances. I'll look around for you.

Found this thread, I will look for more.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=191670
  • JohnBolanderJohnBolander Posts: 5 Confirmed not a robot
    edited January 2020
    I know it passed a lot of years, but found this post and I thought it might be helpful. I visited doctor and he said that it's bad idea to use any steroid if you have diabetes. There's more risk involved than to people that doesn't have diabetes.
    Post edited by Jordan on
  • AifeAife Community Manager Posts: 3,026 Boards Guru
    @JohnBolander I'm just closing this discussion as it's quite an old thread you've commented on. If you'd like to discuss this a bit more, feel free to start a new thread :) 

Maybe somethings don't get better, but we do. We get stronger. We learn to live with our situations as messy and ugly as they are. We fix what we can and we adapt to what we can't. Maybe some of us will never fully be okay, but at least we're here. We're still trying. We're doing the best we can. That's worth celebrating too ❤
This discussion has been closed.