Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

so What are u wearing today

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    sexy maternity jeans.
    one of nmms tshirts (olive green) and a black Hoodie from topshop that just about still fits.
    aww do you have a big bump yet?
  • Options
    Wicked

Home time so I've got change:

Puma trainers
    G-Star jeans
    Wicked t-shirt
    Re-styled hair

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet :)
  • Options
    Adidas trainers, Levi Jeans, black Guinness t-shirt, Billabong hoodie
  • Options
    Jeans, red vest and dark grey wrap jumper. And my giant black scarf from India.
  • Options
    Jeans, tshirt, jumper. My normally attire.
  • Options
    lipsy wrote:
    aww do you have a big bump yet?
    not huge, but quite noticeable :) Had to buy all new trousers.
  • Options
    At the moment I'm just lazing around in a black Adidas track suit, because I'm not going anywhere for a while
  • Options
    Right now PJs plus a hoody. Might get changed before fireworks tonight though!
  • Options
    hoody and kangol blue tracky bottoms, I've got bleach marks and breakfast marks all over me
  • Options
    reading this thread makes me all comfy, nice feeling, all them big jumpers n cosey people out there!
  • Options
    purple/lilac tartan pj bottoms from next and a navy tshirt from the english teddy bear company!

don't match but oh well. :p
  • Options
    I have my birthday suit on now. :cool:

But later I have to go and stretch the pennies at primark because I am running out of money and things to wear. :(
  • Options
    Im in my suit trousers (frshly ironed) and a plain blue shirt and polished shoes....pretty basic, but hey ya gotta love office life !
  • Options
    Levi Jeans (I love Levi's), a black Korn t-shirt and a German army shirt over it
  • Options
    Dark blue jeans, white t-shirt and my new sexual shoes. I'm not doing anything today except assignments at home, but I need to wear the shoes in before friday!
  • Options
    Now I'm wearing my Primark boy-fit jeans and a t-shirt I'd had over 5 years, but earlier I put in a rare smart appearance in a Zara suit, pointy heels and a polka dot blouse.

Get me ;)
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    I have my birthday suit on now. :cool:

But later I have to go and stretch the pennies at primark because I am running out of money and things to wear. :(

:sour: There are some things I dont want to think about!

I have Pjs and a dressing gown on, and my cheap M&S fluffly slippers.
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote:
    Now I'm wearing my Primark boy-fit jeans and a t-shirt I'd had over 5 years, but earlier I put in a rare smart appearance in a Zara suit, pointy heels and a polka dot blouse.

Get me ;)

argghhh i want those jeans. i'm pretty sure i saw them in some magazine and they looked beautiful, but primark is such a car boot type of place i can never be arsed to walk around hunting for the bargains!

i am wearing a black jumper, denim skirt, black footless tights (they're warmest!) grey (dirty) trainer socks and my black pirate boots.. and when i go out i will wear my green parka, red tartan scarf and possibly black beanie if my hair continues to be crap.
  • Options
    earlier i had on my blue jeans, black dolce and gabbana belt,long sleeved navy blue eeyore top and some black amd pink vans trainers. now i am wearing my rather skimpy purple nighty which isnt at all sexy
  • Options
    today I wore - black cords, black v neck jumper, white tee, knee high boots and a great big purple pashmina which is like my comfort blanket.
  • Options
    Skanky jeans, a skanky t-shirt. I've been nowhere except tesco so it doesn't matter.
  • Options
    Uhm I am wearing pink pyjamas and a pink dressing gown right now. Oh and black socks.

But earlier I was wearing black jeans, a beigish long vest top aaand a small black coat.

Not forgetting the scarf and gloves. Much needed in this weather!
  • Options
    A pair of jeans, a black Fred Perry polo and my favourite black belt with a wild west touch :)
  • Options
    I discovered a new use for my "funeral shoes" tonight (yes, unfortunetly I've been to that many funerals this year the shoes have got a stigma attached), that they really matched the belt off my cousins new trousers nicely.

So I've worn a long length black top, with a thick black belt around my waist, cropped jeans and some rather sexy heels tonight. In my Felix the cat PJ's now though :)
  • Options
    well, since its been long time my posts..

I am wearing: blue jeans, dark blue tshirt, black jacket, sports shoes, and insde.... well.....

cheeers
  • Options
    right now am wearing pjs and slippers

once i can be bothered to get dressed ill most likely be wearing jeans and my uni hoody. feeling lazy today!
  • Options
    A black dress with red suede boots and belt. Just about to add my big winter coat, gloves and beret to that list as I am orf out the door :D
  • Options
    Outfit from last night!

Blue skinny jeans, red stripy tshirt, black hoody, yellow Nike hitop Dunks, brown leather jacket, tacky gold belt, tacky gold necklace and earrings.

Hungover expression too, haha.
  • Options
    My pyjamas, I have no intention of getting dressed today.
  • Options
    Pyjama bottoms, strap top, stripey top thingy and the bestest hoodie ever because its so comfortable and im in love with it :heart: