Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

crystal meth

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i want to try this but if it's remotely addictive i wont. i can't stand being in that crowd though. 'dirrrrty buzz' etc etc.

what's the score with crystal meth. i brought some 'mdma' which wasn't pills at a night at lakota bristol. i couldn't imagine a gram would go very far.

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    Seeing as though you have mental health issues I really don't think trying such an addictive substance would be very wise.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Skive wrote:
    Seeing as though you have mental health issues I really don't think trying such an addictive substance would be very wise.

nope i'm verrry hardcore. and totally sure of how to stop. i'm good with drugs.
    thanks for your sentiment though, but we all know there's no such thing as mental illness/
    A gram of proper crystal meth will go a long way, the dose is about half that of MDMA and the action a LOT longer. Actually knowing some of the doses people do of MDMA its probably a 1/4 not a half.

Its very addictive and very strong, if either of these things concern (or should concern you) you dont do it.
    budda wrote:
    A gram of proper crystal meth will go a long way, the dose is about half that of MDMA and the action a LOT longer. Actually knowing some of the doses people do of MDMA its probably a 1/4 not a half.

Its very addictive and very strong, if either of these things concern (or should concern you) you dont do it.

thank you. must seek some of this out. is it bombed or snorted? smoking anything is always ineffeciant.
    nope i'm verrry hardcore. and totally sure of how to stop. i'm good with drugs.
    thanks for your sentiment though, but we all know there's no such thing as mental illness/

I'm not even sure how to respond to something like that, methamphetamine is a deeply addictive drug, and one which can be very damaging.

If you are going to try it use it only very infrequently, dont store the drug in any larger amounts in your house, dont use it with other drugs and use it orally.

I wont even touch the mental illness comment, thats a worms nest I'm sure
    "i want to try this but if it's remotely addictive i wont."

We are all telling you it is very addictive so stick with your first sentiment.
    I work for a drugs agency in London and I see the damage that this drug can do to people -some can't even get out of bed without doing a bump first. It really does cause serious physical and psychological issues for people.
    Hello there, friend.
    I've had quite a good deal of experience with Methylamphetamine.
    I started off snorting it two years back, I got very addicted. Six months of my life down the drain. I lied, cheated, stole, hurt people I loved, hurt myself, the list goes on and on. I used 4 times daily back then. I had to quit, and did, eventually. My love for drugs continued, as did my love for meth. I picked it back up recently, started getting back into bad habits immediatly, only now I was IVing it.

Moral of the story:
    Methamphetamine is a VERY powerful drug. It's, in my opinion, the perfect drug. It's so hard to turn it down, it's just so wonderful. This, of course, makes it extremely addictive. The second you lose respect for meth, you're addicted. It's something you've always got to watch.

I hate to sound like a buzz kill, but I reccomend you not try it. I was extremely confident I'd never fall into addiction. I thought I knew too much. I spent a long time researching and understanding methamphetamine. The chemistry, effects, neurochemistry, and then about the users, what happens to them, why it happens, and the methamphetamine epidemic that the US is enduring. I never thought I'd be one of those people. I knew too much, I was too smart.

I know that if you want to try it, you will, despite what anyone says. For your own good though, please respect it. It is extremely powerful. You will want more, don't take it.

As far as dosing, a gram will go a long way. 70mgs pure IVed was a decent dose for me, and I've been using amphetamines for 5-6 years, so I've got a tolerance.
    As far as dosing, a gram will go a long way. 70mgs pure IVed was a decent dose for me, and I've been using amphetamines for 5-6 years, so I've got a tolerance.

How much injecting actually goes on in the US, I thought that the big majority of meth was smoked. Although having said that 'smoked' is, like with crack the wrong term really, vapourised and inhaled is more accurate - but then I'm nit picking again.
    Methamphetamine is not injected too often. I don't know anyone that does it, besides myself, and I've only heard of a few people that actually do. I don't really know why people would inject heroin but not meth. I've done both, injecting seemed a lot cleaner, and you don't get that terrible meth mouth.
    Smoking is probabally the most common administration, up with snorting. You're right too, it's not smoking in the strictest sense of the word, more vaporizing.
    I meant to make an edit on my first post, but got distracted:
    Methamphetamine is very easily administered. You can take it orally, nasally, subligually, IV, IM, and smoke it. I'm sure transdermal use would work too.