Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

Sponsored Dog Walk!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
**Approved already, so nobody needs to remind me thankyouuu! :)**

On November 17th 2006, me (and my dog Ben) are taking part in a Sponsored Walk. We'll be walking approximately 10 miles, I would explain where we're headed but I doubt anyone's interested.

Basically, I am asking anyone who loves Pudsey bear! to sponsor us, even if it's just a penny.

A few friends have sponsored me offline also, but I'm hoping to raise as much as possible (especially because people keep dropping out of doing it :crying:)

If you feel like you'd like to sponsor me then just click here The link will also be in my sig soon as well (also approved).

Other than that, wish me and Ben luck with the weather on the day! (You watch... it'll SNOW)

Comments

• Options
    *more innocent bumping*
  • Options
    *more innocent bumping as the date gets nearer*

;) So far I've raised in excess of £36.00 (don't know EXACTLY yet) so thank you to miss Bunny_0 and ClickToSeeMore as they're contributed half of this between them haha :)
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I would but I paid £1000 rent the other day and am therefore very very very poor :(
  • Options
    I've sponsored her boobs for the duration of the walk. All other parts are available, dig deep ;).
  • Options
    I clicked on it, but then it was confusing :( so I couldn't be arsed. I'm in a not-arsed-mood today. So post it up again tomorrow and if I'm feeling motivated I'll do it.
  • Options
    I've sponsored her boobs for the duration of the walk. All other parts are available, dig deep ;).

My poor boobs.... everyone bullies them, how do you know they didn't want to stay at home while I went on the walk? ;)

Ahh well. It's for Pudsey.
  • Options
    I think sponsored hugs are a good way to go. :yes:

Or what about a sponsored hugathon, where there are hundreds of people and the aim is to hug as many as possible :p and you get 20p for each hug! How clever!
  • Options
    When I find my cards I'll sponsor you.
  • Options
    I sponsored you but it still says the same amount on your page but I got a confirmation so god knows what happened. Sorry chuck! xx
  • Options
    Completely skinted sorry :( otherwise i would sponsor you
  • Options
    I sponsored you but it still says the same amount on your page but I got a confirmation so god knows what happened. Sorry chuck! xx

I have no idea either! But thankyou very much, even if the money doesn't show up on the page, I'll assume it's gone to Pudsey. :)
  • Options
    I couldnt take my dogs for a spnsored walk, its hard enougth to get them to walk up the road.
  • Options
    HIT wrote:
    I couldnt take my dogs for a spnsored walk, its hard enougth to get them to walk up the road.

Awww, are they lazy then? Or just a pain to walk?

Ben will do as he's told luckily, he might pull a bit to get ahead though :D
  • Options
    nicx1811 wrote:
    My poor boobs.... everyone bullies them, how do you know they didn't want to stay at home while I went on the walk? ;)

Figured I'd take this opportunity to give them a bounce. And this thread too. ;)
  • Options
    Yes well, my boobs bounce enough I'm sure. (Why have my boobs come into a perfectly innocent sponsorship thread?)

I've harrassed my mum's work mates today, total is reaching £90 and possibly increasing... Woo for Pudsey! :D