Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

knobs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am so mad at two of my friends for making me this upset. I want to tell them to in my own angsty words...'Fuck off and die'. They are both online now. Temptation getting too much. This whole thing started because I was ignoring one of them who was having a go at me in the street. Abusive shithead. What do they expect me to do?? One of them is supposed to be responsible and both just behaved like bullies. I hope they both catch bird flu and die.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    no relation to the moron who threw a hissy fit when you no longer wanted to be his girlfriend?
    No relation. Seems to be full of morons at the minute.
    Did I miss something?! Hoping this has nothing to do with the new boyfriend... :no:
    No thankfully. Second time I had introduced him to my friends though. Rargh. Now I can't say anything because he texted me to say that he read this topic and is going to reply. Hurrah
    Rachael wrote:
    I hope they both catch bird flu and die.

:lol:

Who gives a fuck? Just tell them to fuck off and die.
    Rachael wrote:
    Now I can't say anything because he texted me to say that he read this topic and is going to reply. Hurrah
    Of course you can. You just have to cut out the libel.

Unless "abusive shithead" is the new term for "asking why I decided to ditch him."

Yes folks, it's me: the shithead. I have tentacles on my head and a set of 1000 fangs. Let's all collectively boo and hiss.
    iwozere wrote:
    I have tentacles on my head and a set of 1000 fangs.

If you're Sagittaruis or Leo, i'm all yours :D
    Virgo! Which always reminds me of John, and consequently Big Break and Jim Davidson. God I'm doomed.
    I'm sorry, there was me thinking I was a regular user of this messageboard and was free to rant. Didn't realise you'd be watching it like a hawk. Frustrating me ignoring you isn't it?
    Stick around.
    ...was that supposed to be clever?

Hmm. Yes, being ignored in person IS annoying, it is also bullying. Here was me thinking I was allowed to rant about somebody completely lying in their rant.
    I find it amazing, someone would actually watch a forum, and sign up, just to bicker with someone who's ignoring them otherwise?

I wish I had that kind of patience and energy to waste :)
    She's not ignoring me otherwise. Why just today she called me an "idiot". These are the type of friends one does not invite over for Christmas dinner. Still, I like the implication in your post that I have nothing to do. It was very funny. Remind me to buy you a drink one day. In fact how about now? I'm wasting all this energy when we could be CHUGGING them back!
    iwozere wrote:
    She's not ignoring me otherwise.

Well if she's not ignoring you, then it really is a waste of time following her to a message board to argue. In fact it's childish. And if you do have anything better to do, then why aren't you doing it?

And tbh, trying to pick a fight with me or any other user on these boards wont make it any better.
    Who picked a fight? It seems to me that, if you go up the page, you'll see that your positively "witty" comment came first. The way it works on these messageboards - don't tell anyone, though - is that people who've been on them for a long time think it's cool to take on the newbies. Which, of course, it is.

I think it's childish and hurtful to wish death on somebody you know. And I don't want to make it 'better'.

P.S. I'm reading David Hume - 'Of The Standard Of Taste'. Multi-tasking, I believe.
    iwozere wrote:
    Hmm. Yes, being ignored in person IS annoying, it is also bullying.

How is it bullying?:rolleyes:
    iwozere wrote:
    Who picked a fight? It seems to me that, if you go up the page, you'll see that your positively "witty" comment came first. The way it works on these messageboards - don't tell anyone, though - is that people who've been on them for a long time think it's cool to take on the newbies. Which, of course, it is.

I think it's childish and hurtful to wish death on somebody you know. And I don't want to make it 'better'.

P.S. I'm reading David Hume - 'Of The Standard Of Taste'. Multi-tasking, I believe.

I do believe you came here, purely for the fact of arguing with a friend? I did not make a 'witty' comment, I purely made the observation that if you've got that patience and energy, you've got more than I have. You started getting sarcastic and petty, with a total stranger over the internet, over a random comment.

So yes, you picked the fight. And you're not exactly a normal "newbie" now are you? You've come here purely for an argument.
    Sofie wrote:
    How is it bullying?:rolleyes:
    I'm glad you asked, Sofie. I'm also glad you don't work with vulnerable people.

Unless you do? :o

People who are bullied find that they are: overruled, ignored, sidelined, marginalised, ostracised
    ___
    Non verbal bullying refers to the types of behaviours that upset, exclude or embarrass another person e.g. leaving a person out of a game or activity on purpose (pssst - ignoring)
    ___
    Indirect bullying is more subtle and may be more difficult to detect: Social isolation, intentional exclusion

From three different websites following the Google search "types of bullying". I'm sure you can find a hundred more.

P.S. I'm going to "do" something now, but this is fun. Keep 'em coming.
    Ignoring someone isn't the same as bullying them. (well, I've never seen it that way)

And yes I do work with vunerable people. (babies & young children)
    Hey buddy, relax, sit down!
    some people really dont have enough things to do with their time do they,

an i hate it when people write in some sort of prose like poetry form like that guy and so what if your reading a book at the same time?

i can multi task too: look writing and rolling my eyes :rolleyes: everyone give me praise!
    some people really dont have enough things to do with their time do they,

an i hate it when people write in some sort of prose like poetry form like that guy and so what if your reading a book at the same time?

i can multi task too: look writing and rolling my eyes :rolleyes: everyone give me praise!

*claps* Enough praise :p
    *Gets popcorn*

Is it salty, plain or sweet ? If it's sweet can i have some ? :)
    RubberSkin wrote:
    Is it salty, plain or sweet ? If it's sweet can i have some ? :)

Oh let it be cheesy or extra buttery :yum:
    my_name wrote:
    Oh let it be cheesy or extra buttery :yum:

Cheesy popcorn? :yuck:

I love it when arguing threads develop a light snack related sub-plot because somebody invariably mentions *popcorn* :heart:
    Someone bum me. ASAP. I didn't get bummed this weekend.
    Bri-namite wrote:
    Cheesy popcorn? :yuck:

I love it when arguing threads develop a light snack related sub-plot because somebody invariably mentions *popcorn* :heart:
    Sick freak, cheasy popcorn is the best. Like the "cheese" thats on doritos or cheetos... but popcorn, and it makes your fingers and mouth all orange.
    LOL at iwozere's replies......but anyway on a serious note, iwozere what have you done to the OP?
    Why don't you get both yo0ur difference out of the way and we'll see if we can help.....even if it's agreeing it's best not to be friends anymore on a happy note (for want of a better term)
    For me to moan about stuff I was feeling frustrated about.
    I'm not sure why the OP considers a loser like this a friend.

Who needs enemies when you have friends like iwozere?

I'll have a box of salted popcorn and a large Fanta, please.