Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The weekend has landed!

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    1983 wrote:
    YAY FOR THE PADDINGTONS! I didn't go see their free gig the other night, but their album's fucking amaaaze. I love youuuuu. :heart:
    I stayed for a few drinks with them afterwards :p (We all did, we finished early and got free alcahoooollll :D) They are pretty cool! I liked their support band too!

And as for straightened hair, I have to straighten mine. Its either straight or really weird and messy. I don't have any natural curves or out like youuuu and when I try to curl it, it only stays in for about 30 minutes! DON'T DISS THE STRAIGHTENED HAIR LADDDIEEES! :p
  • Options

And as for straightened hair, I have to straighten mine. Its either straight or really weird and messy. I don't have any natural curves or out like youuuu and when I try to curl it, it only stays in for about 30 minutes! DON'T DISS THE STRAIGHTENED HAIR LADDDIEEES! :p

:lol: Sounds so much like mine. Bastard hair. I've spent a small fortune on it this weekend, and am buying some new straighteners next week - another £135!, and is it grateful? No, I wake up this morning with more kinky bits than an Ann Summers.
  • Options
    i have to straighten my hair before i curl/wave it. :grump:
  • Options
    OMGoodness children, I was on about girls who backcomb/make it deliberately messy and I was HIGHFIVING THE STRAIGHT HAIRED GIRLS!

If you re-read it, you'll know that's what I was on about you bunch of plum. :razz:
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    OMGoodness children, I was on about girls who backcomb/make it deliberately messy and I was HIGHFIVING THE STRAIGHT HAIRED GIRLS!

If you re-read it, you'll know that's what I was on about you bunch of plum. :razz:
    Haha, sorry. I was very sleepy when I read it :blush:
  • Options
    My weekend was fantastic.

It was Ellie's birthday on Friday and we went out for cocktails and tapas with our friends. Bumped into briggi who'd obviously been enjoying ther cocktails already;)

Saturday we went to a village bonfire and got nicely pissed in the local. Sunday it was the folk night in the same local, and got nicely pissed again.

Beer, cocktails, tapas, fireworks, folk music, more beer. Perfect.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:

Ahhh! Well in that case.... *high fives you*:yippe:
  • Options
    Mine was crap. Spent the weekend in pain (still in a bit of pain now) and argued again with a friend of mine over something stupid. (as usual)
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Bumped into briggi who'd obviously been enjoying ther cocktails already;)

:wave:

I didn't even think I was in drunkard mode at that point, they were giving away free spiced rum in the Telegraph though so that must be what it was, haha! Glad to hear it was a good night though :D My evening went swiftly downhill when we decided to go to Rafferty's and I was chased around the bar by an OAP who was determined to shove his poppers up my nose (oo-er) and then a huge fight broke out when someone picked up the wrong Argos carrier bag and tried to nick off with someone else's wrapping paper. The horror!

My weekend was all-round fabulous, Paul Simon was out of this world and it was all rounded off with my schnookums coming home from hols.
  • Options
    Yeah, we avoided rafferty's like the plague :D

Nah, you weren't that drunk, and you were decidedly more sober than Ellie who'd started drinking at 10am with her champagne breakfast!
  • Options
    Great wknd! house party Saturday, last peeps left on Sunday around 730pm then I got showered and went for some hot stuff ;)
  • Options
    I stayed for a few drinks with them afterwards :p (We all did, we finished early and got free alcahoooollll :D) They are pretty cool! I liked their support band too!

haha, they really aren't that nice, they are quite rude and fucking demanding!

They played for us when we organised our Trafalgar square gig. They had a big fucking ryder. For a charity gig. Then Tom (lead singer) decided he needed some gaffer tape for the massive hole in his shoe. And he needed it then. So Alison went around the whole site asking if anyone had any gaffer tape, at which point he decided to disapear and then walked off when she found him with the gaffer tape. Anyone that went in and out were also s'posed to drop some spare change in the bucket as they went past. He refused and gave Kafiya the finger! Right moody they were. Wont tell you what they got up to in the bathrooms either.. S'pose they're an alright band though. :p
  • Options
    spent the weekend decorating our new house!!!