Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Goatee [growing facial hair, quicker]

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm wanting to grow a goatee, though the problem is that the hair around that area isn't very thick (or as thick as i'd like it to be), i shave at least every two days but it never seems to grow back thicker.. my question is: are there any products out there that help you grow facial hair quicker? - i know it sounds silly, but i'd just like to know if anyone knows anything or any techniques.

Edit:
It isn't actually a full on goatee that i want, it's more just a bit of hair on my chin... so, again, any advice will be appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorry, but is this for real?
    You are still young so maybe you can't yet. Not quite sure why you would want it though. Not nice to be on the receiving end of a kiss with a stubble face.
    facial hair makes me upset!
    a little bit of growth after not shaving for a couple of days is OK but the only guy I've ever ever like facial hair on is Johnny Depp.
    Dont do it!
    if you cant grow a beard, theres no point trying.
    *strokes beard*
    it'll come, give it a few years :p
    *strokes beard*

:lol:
    i like a bit of hair on the chin.....although it does have to suit your face. As for the product - i highly doubt it