Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

Borat move - any torrents?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
anyone found a torrent for this film yet? at least a cam movie.

Comments

• smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    There are a few, mainly VCD so the quality aint all that.

Check your PM's
  • Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Go and see it in the cinema, pay Cohen his dues.

eah, just go see the Movie Film. THEN download it :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If you really want it, pay that 5 pound or 7 pound to go see it!
    I don't get people who download stuff that they really want. I mean I don't see the problem with downloading some stuff to see if you like it, or stuff that you can't get hold of any other way. But if you really want to watch a film or own a CD, fucking pay for it like everyone else. And let's face it, if you want to watch Borat, you already know what the film's gonna be like.
    It's basically just another example of people who think that the world owes them everything.
    isn't there something about getting a refund in the movies if you walk out in the first 30 minutes?

Not sure if it was for the UK or USA but someone told me if you walk out of a cinema 30 minutes into the movies you can get a refund.

I think trailers are very very misleading.. I saw Aeon Flux last night on DVD and it was total rubbish, but I'd been looking forward to seeing it from the trailers.
    cams are shit, hunt for a screener or wait till the dvd comes out.
    Not sure if it was for the UK or USA but someone told me if you walk out of a cinema 30 minutes into the movies you can get a refund.
    I don't think so. But I remember they told us that once when the film had a scratch all the way through it, so I think it just applies for technical faults.
    i used to work for UCI and then if you left 30mins or left into the film you could get your money back.