Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.

She keeps stealing everyones stuff :(

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    talking of mum's having a word... :o

last christmas day i had bought my ex boyfriend a christmas present and i hadn't heard from him all day. i was upset about it and mentioned it to my mum.

so she goes and txts him saying 'lucy wants her christmas message'.

mother!!
    talking of mum's having a word... :o

last christmas day i had bought my ex boyfriend a christmas present and i hadn't heard from him all day. i was upset about it and mentioned it to my mum.

so she goes and txts him saying 'lucy wants her christmas message'.

mother!!
    haha how embarrassing! what happened?
    lipsy wrote:
    haha how embarrassing! what happened?

well when he got the message obviously he looked at his phone and when he did he realised he hadn't actually pressed 'send' to the message he was sending me! he didn't mind thankfully. :thumb:
    well when he got the message obviously he looked at his phone and when he did he realised he hadn't actually pressed 'send' to the message he was sending me! he didn't mind thankfully. :thumb:
    Likely story ;)
    VinylVicky wrote:
    Likely story ;)

thought someone might say that!

he was telling the truth. :yes:

he tells me if he hasn't txt me or whatever 'cause it's that 'he hasn't got around to it' so i believe him.
    I do that with txt messages. And then, when I realise I can't be bothered to send it - it's only a phone after all.

I like the lax idea. Does she like chocolate? You could melt some chocolate laxatives into homemade choc truffles... ooh yum lol
    I didn't have this problem when I was living out, because I chose to live with nice people that I actually liked.

However, in halls, where I had to use the communal corridor fridge, I used to put my food into biohazard bags that I took from the lab supplies at my department. I never had anything eaten.

You need to confront her as a group. Threaten to report her to your student accommodations if necessary.
    Half the problem with communal living is that once somebody eats something which ain't theirs, deliberately or accidentally, it kicks off a chain-reaction.
    the use of laxatives would be shotting yourself in the foot, assuming you have comunal toilets.

i'd come running into the kitchen after something noticeable had gone like the last slice of ham, and say "has anyone seem my microbiological experiement of bacteria on ham" or something clever and disgusting like that
    It's settled down now anyway. Although someone has been using my cutlery still :lol: I came down and saw it all clean, drying on the drying board and thought :eek2: wtf....
    It's settled down now anyway. Although someone has been using my cutlery still :lol: I came down and saw it all clean, drying on the drying board and thought :eek2: wtf....
    don't tellme you're bothered about that?
    VinylVicky wrote:
    don't tellme you're bothered about that?

No I'm not, but I was thinking for like 20 minutes... Did I use that recently?... and couldn't remember, but then I remembered that I went out for dinner. It was funny at the time. Sorry heh :blush:
    Phew :p
    We share cutlery, plates etc etc. Stuff like salt, vinegar, herbs + spices, tea, coffee and things like that are generally communal. We live like a little family really :)
    i brought some knives in a block for everyone to use but it annoys me when people use them and don't wash them for other people to make use of. :no:
    The best has got to be when i came back to my student house (which i shared with one other guy) after a few days at home and there was a puddle of orange juice on the kitchen floor that looked as if it had been there for a while and when i opened the fridge my orange juice had gone. Later when i made a comment suggesting that he may have liked to have cleaned up the orange from the floor, he said 'well it wasn't my orange juice so i don't see why i should have had to do it' - great so steal my orange juice, spill it on the floor and then expect me to clean it up! :rolleyes: