Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Options

The Evolution Of Beauty

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    smitherzsmitherz Posts: 968 Part of The Mix Family
    Makes you think........ With the right lighting and a computer you can do anything
  • Options
    that's pretty cool. :)
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    ooh i liked that...it has inspired me to waddle over to sainsburys, baring my naked face!

Im sure I wont get a good response for the small children, but hey...campaign for real beauty and all that?!

I am illustrating the 'ape' in the evolution of beauty!
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    ooh i liked that...it has inspired me to waddle over to sainsburys, baring my naked face!

Im sure I wont get a good response for the small children, but hey...campaign for real beauty and all that?!

I am illustrating the 'ape' in the evolution of beauty!

I'm gonna hit you :p

That was interesting, I liked how they made her so much thinner and all that too.
  • Options
    that was good. i showed it to my mum and she said "oh is that what they do then?" helloooo?!! everything is digitally enhanced nowadays. it annoys me when you see celebs on the cover of magazines and they don't even look like them!
  • Options
    quite fascinating.
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Posts: 6,099 Master Poster
    my_name wrote:
    I'm gonna hit you :p

That was interesting, I liked how they made her so much thinner and all that too.
    dont hit me *cowers in the corner*
    Lipsy wrote:
    it annoys me when you see celebs on the cover of magazines and they don't even look like them! [\QUOTE]

I spent at least 5 minutes staring at the lass who plays Lisa in Hollyoaks on the front of her calendar the other day, couldnt for the life of me work out who she was! far too much airbrushing! drives me crazy!
  • Options
    Bunny_0_ wrote:
    dont hit me *cowers in the corner*

I spent at least 5 minutes staring at the lass who plays Lisa in Hollyoaks on the front of her calendar the other day, couldnt for the life of me work out who she was! far too much airbrushing! drives me crazy!

I did something similar not too long ago. My work buddy had an Essence magazine with the new chick from Nip Tuck (Sanaa Lathan). I watch that show regiliously and reading her magazine I could not figure out who she was until she told me she was on Nip Tuck.
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Nt that I didn't know it already... hard to believe they get away with it though.
  • Options
    That video was cool. Just proves it really.